OK, maybe I am dreaming but if I am, why not to go all the way. I am a fan of horror films. Living in Cuba makes hard to get the good movies of the genre. I have managed to see The Exorcist, The shining, Evil dead, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm street, Friday the 13th, Scream,
The others, Jeepers Creepers, Stir of echoes, The sixth sense, Signs, Warlock 2, The relic, Alien, The blair witch project and maybe some more. My proposition for you, if interested, is to join forces and start working on a movie script.
Granted, it seems difficult. It is but I am talking about a very small movie, ultra low/butget(think about it as Signs without the creature, the crop circles, Mel, Joaquin, etc). This means a film that in order to be one needs a powerful script. Significant obstacle: I am in Cuba, you in some other country. We can start working on the script anyway. Chances are I can visit Canada for about a month, could be an opportunity for us to meet.(My father lives there) Finally, if it proves impossible to do right now there is no need to worry, I am 19, I can wait.
I don't know if I have covered everything. This remains our way to stay in touch( in case someone is interested) Please notice that I am talking honestly, as a guy who is about to start film studies in october. This may seem like an unusual thread yet it talks about films( about making them)

Greetings, Julio.