New Trailers Here!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
[b]The Pirates Of Somalia
This looks really good, and Evan looks great. Good to see him away from ahs.

I love the look of this. The spanish make such great films.

This might just do nobody any good.
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Miles Morales, a young boy from Brooklyn, takes on the mantle of Spider-Man in Peter Parker’s absence.

From Phil Lord and Chris Miller.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
That looks good. Really surprised to see it's a theatrical release.

I didn't see any of the Garfield movies or the new one. I kinda want to see the animated.

Psychokinesis (A father sets out to save his troubled daughter with superpowers that he discovers he possesses. - IMDB)

This might just do nobody any good.
Ocean’s 8

Sandra Bullock
Cate Blanchett
Anne Hathaway
Sarah Paulson
Mindy Kaling
Rihanna
Awkwafina
Helena Bonham Carter
Olivia Munn
Dakota Fanning
James Corden (ew)
and Richard Armitage

Looks fun.

Ohhh creepy. Thanks MM!

Veronica looks pretty good, and surprisingly, so does Barge People for that special kind of date night when you just want to watch people scream a bit. Thanks MM

I dont recall this being mentioned but memory is pretty bad at the moment so let me know if it has and I'll ask for it to be deleted

Helen looks stunning as usual

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I dont recall this being mentioned but memory is pretty bad at the moment so let me know if it has and I'll ask for it to be deleted

Helen looks stunning as usual

This looks pretty good, but to tell you the truth, I would rather it be more of just her story with this house and not as much horror to the film. Although the hauntings would still have to play a big enough part in the story. Either way, I will most likely watch this one.

I still don't know if I would want to go to the real Winchester House. The part of me that likes history, odd people and the paranormal would love to see it. But then there is the part of me that thinks the house is just too weird and I don't know if I would want to go. I don't mean weird as in creepy. I mean the way the thing is built and I don't know. I don't care for the idea of doors opening that lead to nowhere and stuff like that.

I still don't know if I would want to go to the real Winchester House. The part of me that likes history, odd people and the paranormal would love to see it. But then there is the part of me that thinks the house is just too weird and I don't know if I would want to go. I don't mean weird as in creepy. I mean the way the thing is built and I don't know. I don't care for the idea of doors opening that lead to nowhere and stuff like that.
I had never heard of the house. Looks pretty amazing.

Paranormal is not my genre but I'd see this just for Helen, the architecture and the cinematography. Looks hauntingly (ha!) beautiful.

I think Quiet Place is already in here - looks great. So does Game Night

ETA and Truth or Dare..