The Sixth Sense

Tools    

I like Final Destination the most out of all those.

i prefer The Matrix out of these films, and by quite a long way aswell

Originally posted by LordCrank
I also chose The Matrix, don't think the first one left too much room for sequels.
I think that there is plenty of room for sequels. I read that they are planning on two more movies. One is to be a sequel and one is to be a prequel. If that is true then I think it will be awsome.

The next is most definintely going to be a sequel -- I don't know about the third one, though. It does seem as if there's no room for things, as Neo is obvoiusly a major bada** now -- but I'm sure it'll all make sense in the end.

Guy
I think The Matrix and the Matrix Prequel are being released within one month of another

I'm 99% sure that that's not really the case -- I could be wrong, but I'm nearly positive that they'll all be a year or two apart, like the new Star Wars movies.

Had to give it up for The Matrix, even though I loved Sixth Sense and Sleepy Hollow. I have been watching quite a few Hong Kong action flicks as of late and the effects of Matrix don't seem quite as mind blowing and original as they once did, but it was still an awesome movie with a great story.

I will admit that The Sixth Sense is the only movie that had me completely thrown off at the end. I literally said "What the Heck?" in total confusion. I could not believe the ending to the movie and it is one of my favorites.

I voted for Sleepy Hollow. I thought the Matrix was decent sci-fi, but no masterpiece. It was new-agey crap that happened to be cool. Final Destination was incredibly tedious, and boring as well. What Lies Beneath was garbage-did anyone notice that the first half of the movie had nothing to do with the second ? The Faculty? Bah! A nice, long, unoriginal Tommy Hilfiger commercial.

Sleepy Hollow's visuals were terrific. It was a deliberately campy, beboppin' and scattin' good time at the theater. Tim Burton is a very good visual director, as we all know, and Johnny Depp was his usual amazingly talented self. I particularly like the scene where Ichabod sees the cauterized wound, and almost gets sick.

As a Tim Burton myself , you are right. If I have to just compare the 2 only I would choose SH. Tim's work is outstanding and may I say , marvelously weird at times. His creativity though is very imaginitive. I cannot wait till his upcoming Planet of the Apes.

dont you think the matrix reloaded is a really cool name for a sequel! it works on so many levels, apart from that though i cant see where they can go with the story, but no doubt i'll be proven wrong when its released!

oh yeah, i voted for the Matrix.

The Sixth Sense. The Matrix tried to be too heady. Red pill, blue pill. It was an FX flick with lots of questions, which is rare, but c'mon. Keanu and intellectual abstractions? In the same sentence?

totally the best line in it.

I thought The Matrix was kind of retarded. All the stoners saw it and said "yeah dude, that's so true! the machines rule us!". It took itself so damn seriously, I couldn't get past how truly goofy it really was.

It was a sci-fi movie man. It was killer. It's a modern-day sci-fi classic. I don't see it as taking itself too seriously, but it made us think about things a bit, and was damn cool in the process. Amazing movie.