Favorite Movies

Tools    

Hello Dannii. Hope you are feeling better than yesterday. Did you remember to remove that something we talked about. It is all for the best you know.

Hello Dannii. Hope you are feeling better than yesterday. Did you remember to remove that something we talked about. It is all for the best you know.
Hello! Yes i did remove it, and i'm feeling much better too☺

Hello! Yes i did remove it, and i'm feeling much better too☺
I am pleased. Wanna play movies. You go first and tell me about another of your fave movies.
Ok! Have you heard of The Three Fugitives? Starring Nick Nolte and Martin Short?

Not sure. Is that the mad cap comedy about three guys who rob a bank?
Yeah thats the one. They have a little girl with them and they are on the run from the police.

What do you most like about it?
I love comedy, anything that makes me laugh is a good film. Plus i like Nick Nolte, wouldn't mind some 'cuddles'with him!! 😉

Fair enuff. I will say it is better off than on. So you would like to "cuddles" Nick Nolte. I wanna know what happened to Martin Short. He was the flavor of the month for awhile then nothing. Pretty good comic actor.

Fair enuff. I will say it is better off than on. I wanna know what happened to martin Short. He was the flavor of the month for awhile then nothing. Pretty good comic actor.
Yeah he's a great actor, he played in a movie where he's shrunk and inserted into a human body, it's another comedy but can't think what it's called.

That sounds something like "An Amazing Voyage" or Journey about a group of scientists that shrink themselves and go inside a human body. From memory one of our fave actors Donald Pleasence was in it. I do not know the one who are referring to with Martin Short.

That sounds something like "An Amazing Voyage" or Journey about a group of scientists that shrink themselves and go inside a human body. From memory one of our fave actors Donald Pleasence was in it. I do not know the one who are referring to with Martin Short.
I think he's a scientist in it, and there's a race against time to get him out before he grows back to normal size.

I think he's a scientist in it, and there's a race against time to get him out before he grows back to normal size.
I love Donald Plesance!