When do you think Inception will be bumped from the #1 spot?

Tools    

The movie Inception has been on top for 3 weeks now and this week has really no big movies coming out other then maybe The Other Guys with Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. Do you think Inception can beat them this week and have a 4 week hold until Eat Pray Love tops it in it's 5th week?

This weekend, for sure. The Other Guys will probably double its weekend total.
I didn't know if The Other Guys would flop, but you are right with strong promotion and strong Actors like Ferrell and Wahlberg they will definitely slip out of the top spot.

Do you think they will slip below 2nd?

Tough call. Step Up 3D had a stronger Friday but I'm sure it'll be somewhat front-loaded, and Inception has had legs, which means it probably won't have much Friday-to-Sunday dropoff. The race for 2nd should be quite close, but I think the front-loading thing will be pretty big, so I'll go with Inception hanging onto second by a pretty narrow margin.

I think what is giving Step Up 3D a strong showing early is the fact it is in 3D. The movie looks rather stupid to me.
It's not even the first one. There was a dance movie called StreetDance 3D released in the UK in May this year (I see it didn't get an American release so they could milk it with Step Up 3D)