Best Guy Ritchie Movie

→ in
Tools    

Best Guy Ritchie Movie
38.46%
5 votes
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998)
61.54%
8 votes
Snatch (2000)
0%
0 votes
Swept Away (2002)
13 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Your pick? Mine is Lock, Stock and Two Smoking, although I do love them both.....(forgetting that Swept Away was ever made)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Snatch, all the way. I loved that damn film. One of my all time favorites... I don't count Swept Away either. That's a work-for-hire Madonna movie. Hopefully Guy Ritchie will make another non-Madonna movie soon....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I must become Caligari..!
Lock Stock and two Smoking Barrels A+
Snatch A
Swept Away B+

Monkeypunch Check this Thread out
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

I liked Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, however Snatch was hilarious, even the American actors were good, and after seeing how bad an actor the guy who played Bullet Tooth Tony was in a non Richie movie I have even more respect for the director

Favourite line: "Seeing your gun has REPLICA written on the barrel, and mine says DESERT EAGLE .50 ......"

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
I still haven't watched Snatch so I obviously couldn't vote for it

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
You should see it. Brilliant film. Its like a comedy version of a Quentin Tarantino movie with more characters. **** stars for both. I just can't get enough of the coolness of his films.

Snatch was by far his greatest film, it was awesome. It gets a Tsigalkobot rating of 8. Believe me, thats a very good score as I am quite tight with handing out 9's...

Snatch is the pick of the litter for me