Terminator 3 what is up with that!!!

→ in
Tools    

Anti-Poser
This movie just kicked major ass! I can't say its better than T1 or T2 but its up there. Not many part 3 movies that end up being decent(JP3, Godfather 3, Back to The Future 3, Alien 3) but this breaks the barrier.

The one-liners saved the movie for me. Can't have an Ar-Nuld flick without one. "Talk to the hand" "Relax.....relax!" "Get down!"

It was beauty killed the beast.
Finally saw it, and Kong felt pretty underwhelmed. There are very well directed action sequences, but there wasn't much going on storywise. It's basically just a really long chase scene up until the last 20 minutes or so.

Kong also didn't think that the TX was as good a villain as Robert Patrick's terminator. She seemed to be a lot more stupid.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Kong
Finally saw it, and Kong felt pretty underwhelmed. There are very well directed action sequences, but there wasn't much going on storywise. It's basically just a really long chase scene up until the last 20 minutes or so.

Kong also didn't think that the TX was as good a villain as Robert Patrick's terminator. She seemed to be a lot more stupid.
I'll agree with you that The T-X is not as good as the T-1000 but this is still a great movie, the action scene's I think are done great, Arnods one liners were hilarious.This movie I think is the 2nd best movie of this year.
And also Nick Stalh said he signed for two more termiantors, I am a bit worried that 4 and 5 arn't gonna be even in the league of T3.So the bottom line, I think T3 was great, right there in the top after the Matrix Reloaded.

Do you know my poetry?
The LA Times interviewed Nick Stahl:

If "T3" is a success, would you be up for another one?

I'm actually signed on for two more. But I can't even think a week into the future, much less like that.

The ending of the new film certainly feels like it's setting up another movie. Do you have any hints on what happens next?

I wouldn't find out until a couple months before they filmed it. I barely knew where the movie I was in was going, to a degree, until the last second. It was such a secretive thing. I read a script, but it was under lock and key. Once I was going to screen-test for the role, I came in and I was kind of sealed into a room with this guy standing there, the script keeper guy, who waited until I finished the script. It was intense.

yes inndeed

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
I'll agree with you that The T-X is not as good as the T-1000 but this is still a great movie, the action scene's I think are done great, Arnods one liners were hilarious.This movie I think is the 2nd best movie of this year.
And also Nick Stalh said he signed for two more termiantors, I am a bit worried that 4 and 5 arn't gonna be even in the league of T3.So the bottom line, I think T3 was great, right there in the top after the Matrix Reloaded.
For Kong, he action scenes alone just weren't enough. The one liners were alright, if a little too self aware, but they don't really add an depth to the paper thin story.

Kong fully understands liking the movie for the action scenes alone, but Kong's genes (or something) prevent him from getting too hyped by action.

I loved it. The female Terminatrix was a great ploy to make another Terminator film. I myself don't even recall the first film, but I remember 2, so I went in knowing what it was all about. I had a good time. It's funny, it kept my attention, it was beautiful to watch.

Nick Stahl, though... they could have got someone better. Same for Claire Danes. But it could just be how they're written. I really don't understand Kate Brewster. Her dad is a very powerful man, yet she works in a dinky little veterinary clinic? And was engaged to a dumb looking man who lived in an apartment? Pretty strange... luckily the script forces her into a better life now. I also don't get John Connor's lifestyle.

All the more reason to find it funny, despite its intentions. I'm not waiting for a Terminator 4 though.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Nick Stahl, though... they could have got someone better. Same for Claire Danes. But it could just be how they're written.
I actually think Nick Stahl and Claire Danes were great as the roles of John Conner and Kate Brewster. I think they coudn't have gotten anyone better.

I also don't get John Connor's lifestyle

The reason why John was living that lifestyle was so nobody would know where he lives, he didn't want the computers/machines knowing what he is doing, and wanted no one to know what he is doing.

You know what I'm going to see it with my bf some time in the next week and then I'll decide for myself whether it's crap or not

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)