Chopper, anyone seen it

→ in
Tools    

Originally posted by Hondo333
The things that happens in the movie (and his books)a lot of it is made up
Ok but how do you know this? are you a relative? only kidding, I find psychopaths interesting because they are so evil and such good con people. I have been to a few jails with a friend who is a criminal lawyer.

I must become Caligari..!
i didnt (at first get your question) so i posted that.

i then got it so i edited my post
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally posted by Hondo333
The things that happens in the movie (and his books)a lot of it is made up.

My best friend's dad used hangaround with his (Choppers) buddies.

If my memory serves me wright he once said that his books were not intierley honest
I guess when you know the real truth it can spoil the movie, did you think that Eric was good in it regardless of the reality of it.

I knew the mother, and met the guy who wrote a book called Hoodwink. It was made into a movie with John Heargraves acting as the main character. His Mother told me that a lot of the early stuff in the movie was Bulls**t also.

Another Aussie movie Called 'Hostage' also had a lot of rubbish in it. I worked in a psychiatric hospital and this girl would type all day, and the movie was the result of her typing. I also knew her mother, and years later meet her Husband on one of my trips to jail with my Lawyer friend, both mum and husband said there was a lot of fantasy in that story.

Just a little trivia for you

It was beauty killed the beast.
Kong found it to be a rather enjoyable film, and it had an astounding performance by Bana. Kong was slightly let down by the film as it neared it's end though; there wasn't as much thematic material to the story as Kong had hoped fof, and thus left Kong just a bit unsated. Still a good film though. *** of ****

As far as Australian films go, Kong has not seen nearly enough of them, but Walkbout is probably his favorite so far.

Kong must have a look at 'The Castle' Eric Banner has a small part in that, it is very different to the chopper role, also a good Aussie movie.

Walkabout very good

Originally posted by nebbit
Kong must have a look at 'The Castle' Eric Banner has a small part in that, it is very different to the chopper role, also a good Aussie movie.

Walkabout very good
Kong has seen, and enjoyed The Castle although it has been a while, and Kong could use a refresher.

Originally posted by nebbit
Kong should watch 'Tracker' really good, quite new but out on video and DVD.
Kong will check it out sometime this weekend.

well its still the best austrailian film ive ever seen, and as for the bull**** chopper remarks, i think he would be please if u had a word with him or maybe ur dad can go round see him, seen as he was mates with his friends.......

The movie is great.Banna is great.

Chopper did never say that there was fiction in his books.He did how ever right about 3 or 4 fictional books.He wasnt allowed to write his books from prison anymore so had to do it by letters.He has written about the same amount of books on true storys from his life.

Iam sure he has put a couple of deatils in that were not totally true,but who hasnt done that while writting about there lifes.