Dedication Thread

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
OK. LordSlaytan is one of my dearest friends here at MoFo, and I've been trying to think of a character that could best fit him. The only charater that I can think of thus far is not a male. Don't laugh dammit, I'm serious! This is what I came up with, and for those of you who have seen the movie tell me if I'm wrong:

Ellen Burstyn: Resurrection (One of my favorite films) 1980

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by Nebbit
Now is that the Olympia Dukas character, I can't remember what she was like
Smart, sassy, funny, and full of life. I always liked that movie, and always LOVED her.

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
OK. LordSlaytan is one of my dearest friends here at MoFo, and I've been trying to think of a character that could best fit him. The only charater that I can think of thus far is not a male. Don't laugh dammit, I'm serious! This is what I came up with, and for those of you who have seen the movie tell me if I'm wrong:

Ellen Burstyn: Resurrection (One of my favorite films) 1980
Wow. That's some compliment, though a bit too much. I certainly don't have the powers of healing, but if I did, I'd heal Ariel Sharon and get the log out of his ass. Thanks tho'!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

[quote=LordSlaytan]Smart, sassy, funny, and full of life. I always liked that movie, and always LOVED her.

Now that is me, for sure.

I See You When You're Sleeping
"George Newman, UHF"

I've never seen this film (or heard of it), any good?

Well, it is a Weird Al Yankovic feature film from the 80's where he is control of his own UHF channel U62. It stars him as well Kramer from Seinfeld, Victoria Jackson of SNL alumni (sp.) and more. It's hysterical !!!!!

I See You When You're Sleeping
Nebbit is definitely a great choice for Tinkerbell as well as Duckie jrs.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Nikki - Audrey Hankel, Something Wild
OMGGGGGGGGGGG.............Lord.......How could you!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is a quote from the movie........

[A cop is writing her a ticket]
Audrey 'Lulu' Hankel: I was just admiring your bike.
Police officer: Oh, do you like motorcycles?
Audrey 'Lulu' Hankel: No, I just like big things between my legs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

BRIAN........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
If you’re not on my list, then I haven’t been able to read your personality enough to even hazard a guess. Sorry.
I am indefinable.

I think Nebbit would indeed be a good Tinkerbell too. Full of tinkly fun.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Revenant
I am indefinable.
Casper the friendly ghost

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

LordSlaytan:
Somehow I see you as Darth Vader. (in his deep voice) "I truly cannot find (heavy breathing) relevance of this absurb (heavy breathing) topic. The brilliant one(coughing from heavy breathing) has spoken...MUHAAAAA(coughs himself into a seizure)....