I have a question about burning cds

Tools    

gefährliche Enge
I can't play burned cds in my car stereo or the one in my bedroom, but I can play them on other cd players. I've heard that it has something to do with the write speed or something like that and that I can change it to make it work in my other stereos. Does anyone happen to know how to?
thanks for answering my silly question.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm not sure what I burn mine at, but I use Easy CD Creator 5, and just go with the default burning speed.

I use Fujifilm CD-RW's, and they play in my computer, my Sony stereo, and my Sony car stereo.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Morbida
It all depends on what the CD player read spead is, and that is hard to find out, I would suggest buring a cd at say 4 times<I know its slow> but just try one and see if that works if not then I would say by the cd

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
That's a load of arse man, it doesn't make a difference what speed you burn it at, what you write isn't going to be any different, don't waste your CDRs. It's like Yoda said, the older CD players can't play CDRs or ReWritables.

a lot of cd players that i know of dont play cd-rw's but cd-r's should work fine. i have no clue why the car wont play-em, might just be an old cd player.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

crazed out movie freak
gotta be an old player. or a cdrw man dejavu