OK! "another can you help me remember this movie" thread

Tools    

Hi

the movies starts.... don't add your special effects... smoking, farting, pop corn

movie starts with sky being blue and suddenly changing to black with very dark clouds!
2 soldiers are in a boat, somewhere in England as I remember, it's night, they enter some old house, and everywhere they see worms! the go up to the second floor, and one of them enters the room and suddenly a lycanthrope jumps at him and starts ripping him into pieces the other guy watches, then shoots that lyconthrope and takes blood with a syringe and returns to the US into the lab, and gives blood to the researchers, but then steals it! goes into the bathroom and infects himself, then he starts to transform and you know the rest.... screams... blood.... finally one guy bazookas the thing and rips it apart! but just as he leaves they show a little chunk of skin from that thing starts to grow! and that's how to movie ends

anyone remember?

Thanks!

There was a movie that I watched when i was a kid though I do not remember much about the movie or who was in it.. the only thing I remember of the movie is that some kid was not able to figure out something until he had a dream about it...I know that does not say much but any information would be of help