can you please help me remember this movie?

Tools    

Hi!

I have been trying to remember 2 horror movie names but i just don't remember, so I maybe you know

here's one:

there is an underwater American science station, and they discover sunk Russian ship, they find a bottle of vodka, and bring it on board, and some crew members drink it and they starts the crazy stuff, they mutate.... in the end it ends like this: they finally escape the station, and when they reach the helicopter suddenly that thing comes up and the guy says "say aaaa" and that thing roars, and he throws a granade into it's mouth and it gets blown up!

the second movie

the same scene, scientist underwater, very deep, and they find a creature that nobody knew excisted! they send a man to investigate, and while they are bringing him up that thing chews that guy's half body!
it gets in, start eating people, one guy will get scared and jump into a rescue sub, floats too fast without decompressing and head bursts!

that's all I know

do you remember? any of these movies?

Thanks!

The first is Leviathan starring Peter Weller (RoboCop), the second is Deep Star Six starring Greg Evigan ("My Two Dads", "B.J. & the Bear"). Both were released in 1989, and both are low-budget quickies rushed out before Jim Cameron's The Abyss trying to capitalize on that movie's larger budget name and advertising. Neither are very good, though I guess if you had to choose between 'em Leviathan is slightly less sucky.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Holden God Bless you man! Thank you very much!

I've been trying to find that movie names for such a long time! and nobody could answer!

I watched them when I was about 10 so it scared me a lot! lol wanted to rewatch it but didn't know the name

Thank You!

who will be back?

I was talking about the poster who asked the original question. They come here ask a question about naming a movie and the chances are they rarely return.
Now holden, why the neg rep? You knocked about 16 points off of me and I did'nt deserve it. If you thought I was speaking about you then of course that would be false. Now be a nice guy and return those reps of mine.

dah, don't worry man! I'm regular

Originally Posted by CorruptFrame
dah, don't worry man! I'm regular
Cool.