Nominate the Worst Actress of All Time?

Tools    

I'm sure the list is quite endless...

Here I start!

I nominate Demi Moore - for her lack of acting ability, she makes up for by removing her clothing by each scene!

let's keep the list rolling!
I'm sure Madonna And Alicia Silverstone could make the list!

Salma Hayek

Wild Wild West?

WTF???

There are some others, but undoubtedly this is one of the worst.

Oh, and don't forget that bird in Rambo II who is Vietnamese, and speaks broken English, as if she learnt it in as a second language... but in an American accent! Surely the worst voice coaching ever!

MovieForums Extra

OK, I like the sound of this thread!

Carmen Electra definitely goes in there, probably Kate Winslet too (though it could be my intense dislike for her that's biasing my judgement ).

I'll be back with some more...

MovieForums Extra

Oh yeah another one, Tia Carrere definitely goes on the top of my list!! She can't act for peanuts and there's something SO annoying about her appearance....uuuggghh!!!

Lucy Liu as well, Cameron Diaz (aint much of an actress but definitely good looking with those legs that go on forever ), Lucy Lawless (aka Xena Warrior Princess).

Oooooh, I definitely nominate Madonna for Who's That Girl. One of the worst films I've ever seen.

Also, Jennifer Tilly in just about any movie she's ever made and Pamela Anderson... ugh.

Sarah Michelle Gellar?

Sarah Michelle Gellar?

I think she's great as Buffy on TV.

Radioactive Spider Blood
Plus SMG is super hot. And that's what really matters

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by alwaysabout

I nominate Demi Moore - for her lack of acting ability, she makes up for by removing her clothing by each scene!
She's never actually been naked in a movie, its always a double.

Salma Hayek isn't bad, in my opinion. um...I don't think Pamela Anderson is that bad, its just she doesn't do serious roles.

Alcia Silverstone isn't the best actress ever, but then again no serious roles.

Kate Winslet---Don't think shes too good.

I'll think of more.

Originally posted by HyperBaseball
Plus SMG is super hot. And that's what really matters
I, surprisingly to most I'm gonna guess, don't think shes that hot. Theres something about her I don't like...

I thought Moore took her clothes off in Striptease - I mean heck, look at the title of the movie. She's not great, but c'mon, Ghost was good - so it's a matter of choosing her roles poorly.

Oh, and I don't think Tilly is all that bad - but she SOUNDS stupid due to her excessively goofy voice.

MovieForums Extra

I'm with you all the way OG when you say that Sarah Michelle Gellar isn't hot! There's something about her that really gets on my nerves, and I think that Buffy the Vampire slayer is probably amongst the worst tv shows ever made!

Well, enough of my rantings for now

Ditto on SMG. Nothing special in my opinion.

And that was a year ago - now it's even worse: she's got a really dark tan. Your skin should almost never be darker than your hair.

Her new love intrest on the show, the actors name is Mark something is my PhotoJournalism teachers old roommate from college. In one of the issues of Stuff I have, or maybe it was Maxim, has a picture of SMG in it that is absolutely revolting. And in her new makeup commercial, that lipstick just looks really weird... Too dark.

Actually, Mark Bloucas has already left Buffy (he was the love interest for a while, though).

I agree about the new make up commercial where her lipstick looks funny. I thought that myself when I saw it the other day.

Originally posted by ryanpaige
Actually, Mark Bloucas has already left Buffy (he was the love interest for a while, though).
Well somebody pays a little too much attention to the show! Kidding. I haven't seen the show in like a year, last time I saw it he was still on it.

I am happy to admit that I am a regular viewer of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I find no shame it that.

No actresses annoy as much as these 4 do.

Whoopie Goldberg
Barbra Streisand
Julia Roberts
Meg Ryan
Never been able to tolerate them enough to even tell if they were acting annoying or not.

Now, now,
I'm sure Demi did reveal the full monty in 'About Last Night'.
That was with rob Lowe and James Belushi.
s'cuse my dates...

back on the case again:

Remember Bridgette Nielson
from 'Cobra', 'Red Sonja' and 'She-Hulk'

and Grace Jones
from 'Conan the Destroyer' and 'A View To A Kill'

Just who was the clever-clogs in the 80's, thinking bodybuilders can act??