Whats your favorite commercial?

Tools    

You seen the Sears commercial with the woman sitting at the table enjoying breakfast, in the backgoround you see her husband come in the room, check and make sure she isnt looking , then he opens the fridge and drinks MILK from the jug. To which he spits the milk everywhere and begins to gag in the sink. The woman then tells him the fridge is broken.... ROFLMAO!

That and ALL the M&M's commercials, ecspecially the one with Stephen Baldwin....

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Geez right now it is the commercial about the motorbike where the guy hits the window and yells "who shut the *beep* window?, Was it you Carmichael?"
or the one for 7 eleven with the soda and slush.
I live in PA, so our commercials may be a bit different.
I think those at&t commercials with carrot top are annoying!!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Now With Moveable Parts
I was watching this Best of Commercials, show and there was this one from Japan. Oh, it so wouldn't go over well here in the States.

This secretary is munching on these little cookies (the product being advertised) and the boss comes in and yells at her. Then he takes the box of cookies and sticks them up on a shelf. When he leaves...she gets up on the copy machine, trying to reach the box. The boss walks back in right as she hits the 'copy' button, by accident. It looks as though she's making copies of her crotch. The boss is all wide eyed and smiling.
Cut to a black screen with a slogan: Your Weakness Will be Your Downfall

I love it.

- The VW commercial that has the man driving frantically to the church while Ralph J's "A Million Miles Away" plays in the background.

- The Got Milk? commercial in Hell (with the huge cookie and massive fridge full of empty milk cartons).

- Any of the old Nissan "Drive Happy" or "Smile" commercials.

- Any Skittles "Taste the Rainbow" commercial in which skittles rain from the sky for one reason or another.

Hmmm...
  • The first, I think, "Got Milk?" commercial. Ya'll know the one: "Aaron Burr!"
  • The VW Jetta commercial involving the "da da da" song. "It fits your life...or your complete lack thereof."
  • Several of the new M&M's commercials.
  • Some of the new Domino's commercials...such as "I don't have any kids" and "You're free, cheesy bread, you're free! Go, go!"
There are others, but those come to mind first.

Originally posted by Yoda

The VW Jetta commercial involving the "da da da" song. "It fits your life...or your complete lack thereof."
Good choice. That song is by a German 80's band called Trio.

Love the BMW commercials with Clive Owen

Kind of an old one but, Theres a Black Persian sitting on a carpeted stair that's white, then he sneezes and...poof. Bald cat, and black stairs. I like that one
Moutain Dew commercial at the golf course.
Afflack commercial with Yogi Berra.
I saw that japanese crotch commercial, very cute she was...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Fat of the Mailbox
Durning superbowl I enjoy the commericals more than the football...
but then again i hate football.

Put me in your pocket...
There were lot of funny ones last night during the Super Bowl. I think I laughed the hardest at.....

The Pepsi commercial with Ozzy watching his kids turn into Donny and Marie...wakes up in bed telling his wife of his horrible dream...
and it's Florence Henderson. The look on his face....

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Oh, I loathed that Ozzy pepsi ad. I miss the good old days where Ozzy was pissing people off and was considered the worst thing since Satan. The Osbournes WAS funny the first year, but the second season is lame, and Ozzy himself is a massive sellout. Selling Pepsi? UGH.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally posted by LordSlaytan
C'mon MonkeyMan, Ozzy has paid his dues, give the old feller a break.

Speaking of old feller's...

The Willie Nelson commercial for H&R Block paroding his own money/tax problems was funny. It even poked fun at selling out.

we're happy little vegemites, as bright as bright can be
we all enjoy our vegimite for breakfast lunch and tea
i say we love our vegemite, we all enjoy our vegimite
it puts the rose....in every cheek

yes, yes, i know....most of you don't know what the heck i'm saying

My favorite commercial I have to say, is the one where th eguy walks out of his house puzzled and confused. He Looks around a second and yells out...

"Hey, who won the game last night"?
"What time is the movie"?
"Is it gonna rain"?
"Who died"?

I don't know if you have to be there to get it or what, but it is hysterical.

I like...

The one for Toys R Us when the mother calls the kids and they come running down the stairs and then the father is running behind them and he jumps over the railing and lands on the table and it breaks HAHAHAHA funny

And the one for I think Raisin Bran Crunch where the boss is walking over to the guys desk to fire him and just then the guy drops his spoon and so he ducks down to get it. SO when the boss goes over he doesnt see Johnson ( the guys name) and he starts dancing and since the cereal is crunchy Johnson cant hear what the boss is saying so he starts imitating the bosses dancing!! HAHAHAHAHAHA that one gets me everytime.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by n7of9
we're happy little vegemites, as bright as bright can be
we all enjoy our vegimite for breakfast lunch and tea
i say we love our vegemite, we all enjoy our vegimite
it puts the rose....in every cheek

yes, yes, i know....most of you don't know what the heck i'm saying
I dooo!!! go Aussies on MoFO.

Another great aussie ad is the Big M add, where a guy is drinking a big M and sees an old lady about to get hit by a piano rolling down the hill. He jumps onto a wheelie bin rolls down the hill past the piano, leaps off just in front of the woman and braces to stop the piano. At which point the piano takes both of them out *smack. "Big M, think Big but not too big!".