Eddie Izzard

Tools    

As we all know, Eddie is God and a great actor. I was wondering what was your favourite Eddie movie or top ones.

Mine:
Velver Goldmine
Shadow of the Vampire
Dress To Kill
All the Queens Men

=^_^= Haylon

You forgot Tony P, leader of the Disco Boys in "Mystery Men". He's also in a movie called "Circus" with Famke Jannsen and Zeus Lister.

I have all of his stand up videos on DVD.

He was pretty good in The Cat's Meow too, though I think he's too young to be God.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

eddie izzard is gross, he is the most disgusting man (well, if you can call him that) i have ever come across.
cazz
x

Originally Posted by cazz
eddie izzard is gross, he is the most disgusting man (well, if you can call him that) i have ever come across.
cazz
x
Interesting opinion. Care to elaborate?

His standup routines are some of the funniest I have ever seen. I'll admit the drag took a little bit to get used to, but I remember the first time I saw his HBO special a few years back I thought I was gonna die laughing. As a comedian he is awesome, but I haven't seen him in too many movies so I can't really comment on his acting abilities.