Keira Knightley

Tools    

I am speechless when I talk about this actress, she has such a great talent for acting, she is beautiful, is young, and plays many different roles. Some of her works include: The Hole (2001), Pirates of the Carabien(?Spelling?), Love Actually, and much more. I just saw her in Love Actually and fell in love with her. She is the most beautiful actress today, in my opinion. She was great in The Hole, and her acting in POTC was great. She quickly grew to the top of my favorites list with actresses.

Linkin Park Forums

Affordable and Reliable Web Designs and Hosting

Portfolio!!
www.MeteoraStudios.com
www.DigitalEinstein.com
www.LinkinParkForums.com

Originally Posted by ATLien
I am speechless when I talk about this actress, she has such a great talent for acting, she is beautiful, is young, and plays many different roles. Some of her works include: The Hole (2001), Pirates of the Carabien(?Spelling?), Love Actually, and much more. I just saw her in Love Actually and fell in love with her. She is the most beautiful actress today, in my opinion. She was great in The Hole, and her acting in POTC was great. She quickly grew to the top of my favorites list with actresses.

She is a hot one.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Do you know my poetry?
Yes I too believe Keira is a good actress, she has made very good choices for her acting career. I do not believe yet that she is a great actress, but I do think she is becoming one. Her best movie: Bend it like Beckham....

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

She is a hot one.
She certainly is, though, I prefer this picture:

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Yes I too believe Keira is a good actress, she has made very good choices for her acting career. I do not believe yet that she is a great actress, but I do think she is becoming one. Her best movie: Bend it like Beckham....
Bend it like Beckham is the only movie I have seen her in...and I thought she was great in her role. It's was nice to see a beautiful actress act and not depend on her looks. She definately has "it".

I think that she have a resemblance to Nathalie Portman and Wynona Ryder... Don't you think?

She has a nice tummy, very nice.

It was beauty killed the beast.
She's got natural charisma and has done well in the roles she's had, but those roles haven't been disparate enough to show whether she has much range or not.

Scarlett Johansson is about the same age and has shown more range and talent.

"You Couldn't Make It Up...!!!"
Originally Posted by Aniko
Bend it like Beckham is the only movie I have seen her in...
Yeah, me too! Great film with that feel good factor I just love. BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM's the kind of film i can watch anytime and sit there with a great big stupid grin on my face...

John.

I See You When You're Sleeping
She doesn't really stand out to me as an outstanding actress or anything but I'll have to wait until she gets a bigger role.

Oh, I think she looks kinda like a gerbil.

This is my favourite picture of her:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...htley,%20Keira

Feed me breadcrumbs
Give it up for Monica Belucci I just saw her in Brotherhood of the Wolf!!

Hot Stuff Brother *and I thought she was hot in Matrix*

Thursday Is Best
lol only word i can discribe her is wow. only 17 and is now one of the most wanting actress. she has been in many movies and she is very attractive. she just signed a deal for JP4, king arthur, and Pirates of the caribbean 2, and they are trying to get her to sign to batman 5 i think. i have easily become a huge fan of keira. and i hope most of u do to.

Originally Posted by Creed
Give it up for Monica Belucci I just saw her in Brotherhood of the Wolf!!

Hot Stuff Brother *and I thought she was hot in Matrix*

She is hot for sure, but can she act???

Kiera is certainly a good actress, however, with the number of films she has appeared in lately Kiera should be careful not to fall into the same route as Kirsten Dunst.
Starring in film after film, after film, after film, after film, after film, after film, after film....... well you get the picture.

Kiera should pace herself more. There is a lot of potential, so she shouldn't overcook her welcome just yet. I do like her though.

I heard this from somewhere and I dont know if it true but is did this actess also play in star wars one as one of the Queen's helpers?I am sure she did her face looked so much like one of them the main one!
Anyone know?I am dying to know so much!
Well see you around time for dinner!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
I heard this from somewhere and I dont know if it true but is did this actess also play in star wars one as one of the Queen's helpers?
Yeah, she played a character named Sabe in Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Feed me breadcrumbs
Originally Posted by nebbit
She is hot for sure, but can she act???

The $10000 question is does she need too????