LOTR: The Two Towers

Tools    

My favorite is definitely Sam.

"Of course you are! And I'm coming with you!"

Only about six lil' hours now until Two Towers time, Baby!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Oh my god, what has he done to the story,

there are seans thet never happend in the books

events get mixed into one (why to save money)

the effects were all that carried the movie not the story

sorry it sucked

i have been a fan for most of my 34 yrs but this is not what i dreamed

TT's was pretty damn sweet if you ask me. I'm all for being true to the books, but PJ did alright with his alterations. As far as I'm concerned, Gollum was the best thing about this movie.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by Goblin Warlord
events get mixed into one (why to save money)
Seeing as how the flick cost roughly $100 million and they've been making their money back tenfold...no...I don't think they had any budgetary restraints that caused them to consolidate events. However, in case you didn't notice, the running time is one minute shy of a full three hours. That's pushing it as it is.

Originally posted by Goblin Warlord
the effects were all that carried the movie not the story

sorry it sucked
90% of the major events were straight outta the book. You're telling me that using that much of the original source material can cause a story that's one of the greatest written in the last 100 years to "suck"?

I'm not buying it.

wait till you see it .

but gullom was great