The Hot Chick

Tools    

I just came home a little while ago from a sneak peek of Rob Scneider's upcoming The Hot Chick .
Written by Scneider himself, it is so hysterical. I literally hurt my side cracking up. No joke.

Comes out nationwide next Friday - December 13th.

That hs to be a joke.

Every trailer I have seen for this movie has been painfully unfunny. I even watched the making-of thing. It is bad. It will be bad. Usually I don't pass judgement on films before I see them, but since I won't be paying money to see it, I think it is fair to say it will be bad. Which it will.

What I don't get... None of Rob's movies ever do well, yet he keeps getting money to make more.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I dunno much about the movie, so I am not going to pan nor praise it, but did anyone see the South Park where Rob Schneider was "The Stapler," "A Carrot, " "Kenny," and "der der derpity der der dumb" ? Too funny. They were dead on with their send up of his films....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Monkeypunch
I dunno much about the movie, so I am not going to pan nor praise it, but did anyone see the South Park where Rob Schneider was "The Stapler," "A Carrot, " "Kenny," and "der der derpity der der dumb" ? Too funny. They were dead on with their send up of his films....
They do everything right on that show. If you watched the first season, you would never guess at how intelligent and clever it would get.

Originally posted by Henry The Kid
What I don't get... None of Rob's movies ever do well, yet he keeps getting money to make more.
Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo cost less than $20 million to produce, and took in $65 million domestically. The Animal cost a little over $20 million, and more than doubled that with $55 million in North America. This isn't counting video/DVD rentals/sales, either.

So, they're making cash, no doubt.

As for this one: what can I say? I looks mildly funny. You can't etll me Sandler's cameo isn't hilarious.

"Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't even know you could hear that."

As for the rest: mixed feelings. Some of the jokes look old...others look kinda funny. If the reviews say it's decent, I'll go see it.