My idea for Rocky VI!

Tools    

Plot Summary: Getting up in years and getting thin in the wallet, the boxer gets into the ring one last time as a fund raiser for a youth organization.

Fourteen years have also passed since "Rocky 5."

Adrian, Paulie, and Rocky are all living in their old house in the old neighborhood.

A much older Rocky Balboa is still running "Mighty Mick's boxing gym" in South Philly.

Rocky also becomes a mentor and a father figure for all the local kids in the neighborhood, and the old gym becomes almost like a rec center for all the teens and preteens in the neighborhood.

Rocky teaches the young kids how to box, and also encourages them not become thugs, to stay in school, not to do drugs, drink alcohol, or smoke cigarettes. And not to join gangs, and to wait before they are married before they have sex. [But if they are going to have sex, to always practice safe sex.]

And most importantly, he teaches them self-discipline and self-confidence, and that fighting should always be the last option.

Rocky's son, Rocky Jr, [who is a drug addict] is also recently released from prison and Rocky also tries to help his son straighten his life out and get him to stop taking drugs.

The main storyline to the film however is that after Rocky loses the boxing match at the fund raiser for the youth organization, the robot from "Rocky IV" that was given to Paulie for his birthday in 1985, returns and goes insane, and starts to terrorize all the local kids in the neighborhood...and now....ONLY Balboa can stop it.

Tagline: Bring It On!

Poster:

Even if you are joking. That is gay.

FIRST- Rocky would not be able to stop Paulie's robot because he aint no robot hunter! He's a boxer.

SECOND- Rocky couldn't fight. 14 years past Rocky V?! Dude! No. Can't happen.

A novel adaptation.
Even if it isn't a joke, I think I have a better idea.

My idea for Rocky VI
Don't make it.

Originally posted by Herodotus
Even if it isn't a joke, I think I have a better idea.

My idea for Rocky VI
Don't make it.
You stole my witty and snide remark, ass.

This is just a joke. I am new here and I was merely trying to break the ice and get some attention. Positive or negative, I did get your attention I think.

Even if you are joking. That is gay.
Yes. The idea is a homosexual idea that is attracted to other ideas of the same sex.

A novel adaptation.
Yes. The idea is a homosexual idea that is attracted to other ideas of the same sex.

lmao!!!!!!!!

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

They Should make rocky VI and it would be a great film probably the best of them all.it should show rocky makeing a good living as a boxing teacher at micks old gym.then getting in the ring one more time and die at the end in the ring because his brain explodes it cant take anymore punches then rocky falls in the ring at the end of the match after he wins.then they show rocky being buried at the end p.s it should show apollo and mickeys ghost in rocky 6 talking to rocky giving him courage to fight again telling rocky you need the eye of the tiger ROCKY VI ROCKYS FINAL FIGHT

Then after the credits, the camera should slowly zoom into Rockys grave.

Then BOOM, his hand pops up, like at the end of Carrie.

Number VII will begin......

I think they oughtta have a UFC with Rocky vs. Rambo.

"The Italian Stallion"
vs
John "he drew first blood" Rambo.

Winner eats loser, then recieves a nickel plated bullet to the skull.

Thanks for playing.