Analyze That

Tools    

the first one was funny I think, though I barely remember it. I want to know what you guys think about this sequal coming out. And if you think De Niro should even be in comedy?

Put me in your pocket...
I haven't seen the preview for it, but I'd like to see it. If not in the theatres than on Video...since we don't get out as much as we should....

I loved De Niro in Analyze This and I like seeing him in comedies. It's nice to see an actor with a tough image lighten up once in awhile. The comedy roles he has chosen so far works for him, that's just my opinion though.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Except for Analyze This, Midnight Run, and Meet The Parents, I'm really sick of seeing DeNiro in comedies. He's too good for some of the material he's given. Showtime was just awful. I will see Analyze That, however, because the original was great, and plus it's good to see DeNiro in an R rated comedy, where he honestly belongs. He's too imposing for PG 13!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

OK, please don't kick my butt for that bad pun. I'm a good person but I just love puns. It's an addiction, really. All right so about "Analyze That" I'm for it. Sure, it wont be the best ever but at least all the primary cast is back. I hate squeals that have only like one original cast member. I just might see this movie. Speaking of puns, I like the name of the movie web site,
www.analyzethatmovie.com