Horror movies

Tools    

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Cannabilism

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Blockbuster didn't have Ravenous...at least I didn't see it anywhere. I picked up Curse of the Jade Scorpion instead.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
I heard that movie was ridiculous, Ravenous, I mean. I'm totally curious now...Spud, if you see it...let me know.

I am looking for the name of this movie that I saw in the late 80's. All I remember about it was that it was at a carnival or fair and it was around Halloween. there were a boy and girl and the girl got taken under the carnival by a girl who looked like Cyndi Lauper. underground they were growing the obviously puppet cannibal pumpkins. something happens and the Cyndi Lauper look alike gets eaten by one when her boss throws it on her. if you have any leads let me know. I really need to know what movie it is.

there is another movie i need help on. all i remember is that this boy and girl go into this other realm and they meet this witch. she offers them a drink and the girl drinks it. when she does she throws up green vomit and crawls up the steps. then the witch whistles and these trolls come out and begin to eat the girl because the vomit is melting her body. any help is appreciated

is Something wicked this way comes have cannibal pumpkins that eat a cyndi lauper look alike?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by wishbone_17
there is another movie i need help on. all i remember is that this boy and girl go into this other realm and they meet this witch. she offers them a drink and the girl drinks it. when she does she throws up green vomit and crawls up the steps. then the witch whistles and these trolls come out and begin to eat the girl because the vomit is melting her body. any help is appreciated
where are you RENTING these?! Are they old movies? Did you watch them as a freakish teenager...??? What the hell...why are you TRYING to remember them?

it may be it. I just remember at one point that the guys girlfriend gets kidnapped and taken under and the bad guy chains her to the wall and then he turns the killer pumpkins on her

i saw these on HBO when I was about 8 to 10. it was late at night and they were on. I am trying to remember because they still mess with my head and if I saw them now they would not mess with me. plus I am just hell bent on finding out what the name of the movies are. i think the latter of the two movies might be Troll or its ill fated sequel

House of Wax 3D Horror movie making

My First Del Toth Venture was the classic 1953 3-D Horrror called House of Wax which Stars Vincent Price and his Hammy self. I really feel the infuelences this movie has on the horror genre and more in-particular Italian Horrors of the 60's and on word.

There's a killer on the lose going around in a black cape and hat killing people and than stealing there bodies from the morgue with an add bonus of not really know who the killer is all thou everything seem to point to Price your still not completly sure.

It's thickly rich bright color photography. great use of fog add to the delight, But the one gimmick as they called them in the day was just a bit to outragous for me you could tell when they were imploying it to it's full effect and gave a detached feel to some of the movie, Still great fun thou throught-out.

I have a question it may sound silly but I am 100% serious if I was to get those 3-D glasses would it give me the 3-D effect on my TV cause I really want to check this puppy out in all it 3-D glory.

Cheers

Didn't anyone besides me see "The Others" with Nicole Kidman?
That movie was cold and chilling, with a surprise ending. You guys should definately check it out.

I saw The Others and really enjoyed it. If I remember correctly it was in my top 3 movies from last year.

As for Ravenous... If you haven't seen it, run right out and find it! It can be a bit disturbing if you have a weak stomach, but overall it is a terrific film with a great cast. I promise that it won't be like anything you have seen before, which is saying something in movies today

Originally posted by wishbone_17
Yes, the movie you are looking for is Troll 2. It is a really bad movie, but a great cheesy horror film. I own it on video and I watch it every now and then when I get in the mood. I had the opportunity to buy Troll 1 recently, but didn't.... I should have though. Sonny Bono turns into a plant in it.

The witch is my favorite part of Troll 2... that, and the sister who dances weird in her bedroom, and the scene where the witch and a teenage boy start making out in a camper during the night, with a corn on the cob between their mouths! Things get so hot that -- what do you know -- POPCORN starts popping everywhere in the camper until it piles up like snow!

S.C.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
henry hill! ykts!

Audition is probably the most horrific movie I've seen that's mentioned in this thread - nothing is sugestive you get to see everything urgh!

Another film which is not intended to be horror but is ****ing horrific : Bad Boy Bubby - this mother tells her son the air outside is poisonous and he's a 30 year old boy whose never been outside the house (and his mother uses him for sexual pleasure - "you're a good boy bubby - mummy loves you bubby") but it all starts going wrong when his dad suddenly turns up at the doorstep...

Originally posted by Fez Wizardo
henry hill! ykts!

Audition is probably the most horrific movie I've seen that's mentioned in this thread - nothing is sugestive you get to see everything urgh!
I really want to check this movie out. My friend told me all about it after watching it at a film festival.

last week I went to a video store they acually carry it, thanks for the reminder and for putting it up to the top of my list.

B&W
I am trying to remember because they still mess with my head and if I saw them now they would not
I know that feeling. It's like, 10 times worse, if you don't actually see the end of a horror film.