My favorites...

Tools    

Going off on a tangent here - but when I first saw this post I thought it was about a Vincent Price movie, the memory of which has disturbed me since childhood. I see it's obviously not the same movie now that I've watched the videos. BUT... I think the one with V. Price had the same older English gentleman as this movie and was also a somewhat tongue-in-cheek thriller that involved murder and food (at least in the scene I'm thinking of...)

To wit... V. Price masquerading as a chef cooks up a delicious meal for this British chap and, after the guy eats some, reveals that it was made from that guy's pet dogs! (Price was out getting revenge for something - anyone know what movie I'm thinking of?)
The older gentleman is Robert Morley. I don't know the movie, but this one is about a mysterious killings of the greatest chefs of Europe. They get killed in the same manner they cook their greatest meals. First, the English shef who's masterpiece is a pigeon, then the Italian who cooks lobsters and then the French who does a duck. The key thing here is that a duck has to be killed by strangulation, so there's no loss of blood. This is tres important. So, the killer strangles him.

The Big Boss