Is The Well Dry??

Tools    

Not too many new threads out there lately.

I'm watching the A&E Biography on the Bush twins. They're hot...

That's about as intellectual as I'm feeling. How's that for a thread starter?

He has daughters? I thought he only had sons.

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
Fine with me. They are good looking, so are Kerry's daughters...

Originally Posted by Ulysses Everett McGill
Not too many new threads out there lately.
We had 20 new threads today, 21 yesterday, and have averaged 16 per day over the last week. August was our best-ever month for new threads, with 390.

not much really changes yoda, they either ask questions that were repeated or something. We need something new! wheres those two things your working on Yoda? Anyone seen Caitlyn lately?

Are you the freaking MoFo stat keeper?

Originally Posted by Yoda
We had 20 new threads today, 21 yesterday, and have averaged 16 per day over the last week. August was our best-ever month for new threads, with 390.

Are you the freaking MoFo stat keeper?
Actually, I am. I'm the forum admin. And I'll advise you not to throw little hissy-fits just because someone with actual knowledge of these things contradicts your off-the-cuff remarks.

Lay off the childish outbursts. I have no qualms about banning people who refuse to play nicely with others; especially those who have already been warned, like yourself.

Hi.

Instead of posting something interesting that stimulates discussion, I'm going to complain that nobody else is posting interesting things to stimulate discussion.

Wow, what a waste of space I am.

And what's with this Yoda jackass struttin' around like he owns the joint?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
We're all nerds here, actually.
i want to be Super Nerd!
My Super Powers will be knowledge!

Who the F&ck do you think you are???? Its a GOD DAMN movie forum!!! Don't give me your fuc#king power trip speech, buddy. I don't like you, I can say what I want, I don't give a flying FU&CK what you say or what you do. A$$hole.

Actually, I am. I'm the forum admin. And I'll advise you not to throw little hissy-fits just because someone with actual knowledge of these things contradicts your off-the-cuff remarks.

Lay off the childish outbursts. I have no qualms about banning people who refuse to play nicely with others; especially those who have already been warned, like yourself.

Who the F&ck do you think you are???? Its a GOD DAMN movie forum!!! Don't give me your fuc#king power trip speech, buddy. I don't like you, I can say what I want, I don't give a flying FU&CK what you say or what you do. A$$hole.
who the hell do you think you are talking like that? Your the a$$hole go bugger off to some other forum.

well another a$$hole to add to the MoFo Outlaw Thread

Who the hell are you to speak like that here is right. Especially
to Yoda. You deserve to be automatically banned from MoFo if you ask me. I'm surprised he hasn't done so yet.

Either you leave voluntarily....or you'll suffer the consequences.

Originally Posted by jrs
I'm surprised he hasn't done so yet.
Um...he has, you know?

Hi. You've been banned. As has the other username you registered.

It ain't a power trip, buddy; just an attempt to keep this forum civil and streamlined. This forum is a pitcher of water, and I'm the Brita that keeps you from pissing in it. Have a nice day.

Hi. You've been banned. As has the other username you registered.

It ain't a power trip, buddy; just an attempt to keep this forum civil and streamlined. This forum is a pitcher of water, and I'm the Brita that keeps you from pissing in it. Have a nice day.

You go Chris!!!