Classic DVDs/Videos I'm selling for cheap

Tools    

A novel adaptation.
Where ya' from, Pookie?
And which edition is that "Little Shop of Horrors" DVD? Does it have the original Frank Oz commentary?

If you'll notice he listed the year with Little Shop of Horrors, 1960, as in the Roger Corman original, and not the Musical re-make from 1986.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A novel adaptation.
My mistake, I is learned in the ways of foolishness.

My life isn't written very well.
I might be interested in the one called "Fog". Is that The Fog, a movie directed by John Carpenter? And if it is, what are the extras on the DVD please?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

what currency are we talking about? region 2 DVD's are european...what other countries do they support? where do you live? what are standard shipping costs?

r3port3r, in case you're unaware, the R1 DVD of The Fog is a bursting special edition, with an audio commentary track, new retrospective documentary, the original featurette, outtakes, storyboard-to-film comparisons, and the trailer. This R1 SE was just released back in August of 2002 and is very much still in-print and should be fairly easy to find.

My life isn't written very well.
Thanks Holden, I wasn't aware that this gem was available as a Special Edition. I'm on my way to Best Buy today...