the glass house

→ in
Tools    

I did not like this movie at all, LeeLee is an okay actress, and so was the evil father. It was pretty suspenseful, but not satisfying, I think it needed a different twist, and a more mystery like movie instead of a scary basis.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I went and saw this yesterday (because there really isn't all that much out there to see right now and a friend of mine wanted to go to the movies), and while it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen, it was far from what I would consider "good".

There were many good actors in the movie (Sobieski, Bruce Dern, that guy from Ronin, even Diane Lane has had her moments in other movies), but they weren't given anything worth saying or doing in this script. It's a suspense movie without much in the way of suspense with a contrived ending and not much in the beginning and middle, either.

But it was good to briefly see Chris Noth (Det. Logan from Law & Order) in something. Of course, he gets about 30 seconds of screen time, but I'm a big Law & Order fan, so it's nice to see former cast members pop up in different places.

Now With Moveable Parts
This movie tries to make a mystery out of something that is obvious to the audience the whole time.It tried way to hard to be suspensefull.Did anyone see the trailer? Gave the whole plot of the movie away.I knew from the beginning...well,everything.Not even one surprise.

You know I started to watch this movie the other day, but after about 5 minutes the look on LeeLee's face got really annoying so I didn't watch the rest. I'm glad I read your posts, maybe I won't watch it now unless I'm really, really hard up for a movie.

Now With Moveable Parts
Hey,I'm gonna go see Joyride,tonight with her in it.I'll let you know if it's any good.It's about these kids on a joyride who get terrorized by some semi-driving nut case.It should make for a chilling movie,that's all I expect from it.