So, I watched "The Wrong Guy" starring Dave Foley, Jennifer Tilly and David Higgins on video tonight, and I enjoyed it a great deal. It's very Kids-the-Hall-ish, funnier than Brain Candy (in my opinion), but not quite as funny as many of the funnier KITH sketches from the TV show.

At any rate, Foley stars as Nelson Hibbert, a corporate VP who threatens to kill his boss after being passed over for a promotion. When said boss turns up dead and Foley discovers the body, he assumes that the police will think he killed his boss. So he immediately goes on the lam.

As I said, it's quite a funny movie. A good bit silly, but still very enjoyable. And since it's a Canadian movie (which technically makes it a foreign movie even though Canada is usually thought of as the 51st state), you can tell your film snob friends that you watched a foreign film without having to actually watch one of those pretentious, subtitled foreign films like "The Seventh Seal" or something like that.

Anyway, I recommend "The Wrong Guy" for people who like relatively silly comedies. If you can find it, you might as well watch it.