Wonka (Willy Wonka Prequel)

Tools    

I will say that Chalamet isn't the worst choice. That trailer made my teeth hurt though.

This is about a young Wonka who hasn't developed his old man bitterness yet, so it's no surprise he's more jovial.

I still haven’t seen this. Last attempt fell through. I don’t know why I’m so undecided, really liked Poor Things, and I guess I want to sit with it a bit more before trying something else in cinema unless I can sort of expect to like it. Given I accidentally saw about 3 minutes of Wonka at the start of Poor Things because the theatre messed up, I’m even more unsure. I do want to go to the movies this evening! That means either Wonka or The Boys in the Boat, which, at least I know nothing whatsoever about the latter.

Gene Wilder always the only wonka and loved johnny depp as willy wonka also and timothy his not that good as wonka
Also they changed the story. The original one is much better.

That's some bad hat, Harry.
I really enjoyed the film. I thought Chalamet did a great job. Paul King delivers another delightful triumph.

Ooops that didn't go as planned

They all sing too much.

nice