to much misc. talk

Tools    

Originally posted by thmilin
lol, has sullivan fallen in love with The Ultimate MoFo nemesis?
If you replace the 'o' in 'love' with a 'u' and substitute an 's' for the 'v' and remove the 'e' and slide a 't' into place instead you'd have a more accurate description.

You're in luvst with Holden? What the...?
Oh, I see. I must look stupid.

Meanwhile, just a question, does the twenty-four hour Holden Pike Derogatory challenge include shouts in the shoutbox. He's always in there making the stupid people look stupid.

Meanwhile, I like the misc. posts and forums. And complaining about them, 'Raz', is pointless, I mean, it's not like you haven't posted in there before Mr. 'Sexy Sades Thread'....

crazed out movie freak
I was only kiddin man..I hope it doesn't get on anyones nerves.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Meanwhile, just a question, does the twenty-four hour Holden Pike Derogatory challenge include shouts in the shoutbox. He's always in there making the stupid people look stupid.

I know this next comment I'm about to make will probably make some people angry, but I think this place would suffer greatly if Holden wasn't here. I've been the butt of his jokes more than once and it never fails to make me laugh. One time, I spelled "angel", "angle" and Holden made some joke about it...I forgot how it went, but I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt (the cheeks on my face )
Anyhoo...this thread isn't about Holden, but I just wanted to be on his side this time, as much as he frustrates me beyond reason, he always makes me laugh. Oh yeah, and about the quote from Silver,
That's because they are.

(most of the time)

I don't want Pike to leave. I just wish he'd be nicer to some of the new folks around here (and some of the regulars). I never have, and never will, understand why he looks so disdainfully on others. That's his deal, though. I'm glad he's here in spite of it, though, and not because of it.

Now With Moveable Parts
He just does some things that we think about, but would never do. Ya know? Maybe it's his age (he's got a few years on me and i'm 26) that makes him feel like correcting us, or maybe it's all those f*ckin' movies he's watched...
but he wants to be a little set apart from the rest of us. It's not a crime and I don't think people should take it so seriously. Just dish it back if you wanna, he can take it and more than likely, dish it right back, again.

I never hesitate to fling some his way...and I'm never surprised or upset when there's an attempt to fling it back. I think it's more important to consider others, though...and how they'll feel not realizing what's going on. Holden doesn't bother me, because I know what he's like. Others won't know that.

As for being set apart: being set apart is all well and good. We're all unique in some way. I just don't dig it if you set yourself apart by demeaning others.

Now With Moveable Parts
Chris, darling...
How many times have you told me what do when Holden gets under my skin? Here I am, sticking up for the guy, though.
Wanna know why?
It's fun.
It'd be boring around here if I didn't have anyone getting under my skin...and yeah, he comes off like an ass to the newbies, but we're always here to buffer it out. Besides, would Holden change his ways just cuz you thought he was being too hard on people? Not bloody likely.

Obviously he wouldn't. I don't expect anything I say to make him any kinder. And I certainly won't lose sleep over that.

Yep, 'tis usually fun. Now and then, it's not. Now and then it's just rude. I call it like I see it. I'm glad he's here, I've go no serious gripes with the guy, but I don't approve of what he does ALL the time.

crazed out movie freak
well u are the fearless leader. you should be able to do something.

Now With Moveable Parts
Agreed.
That bit about Chris Farley on the Shoutbox...now that got me all riled up!

crazed out movie freak
what, is it up ther now.

I 'member that. Bleh.

Raz: naw. As much as I LOVE to abuse my power (hehe), I'd never force people to be all lovey-dovey. If Holden wants to be less than polite, that's his decision. God Bless virtual freedom. (to a degree )

crazed out movie freak
Gottcha, chief

Originally posted by sadesdrk
That's because they are.
I know.
I'm well aware of that.

I'm a great supporter of Pike, usually. I was actually supporting him in that post too. Anyone who reveals stupid people for what they are, well, I'm up for that...

crazed out movie freak
This is true, but you still don't have to be ignorant about it.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Raziel1
This is true, but you still don't have to be ignorant about it.
Ignorant!?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg