Milestone: 50,000 Posts

Tools    

You Idiot

With Each member that joins, the amount of posts goes up and up and up. faster and faster and faster.

oh and one last thing, does the quick reply feature add to your posts count?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Voila...this post was brought to you by the letters F and U (sorry, saw it on SNL and had to say it)

This post was also brought to you by the Quick Reply box.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Last year at the end of it we had a big whole school quiz sort of thing, as the teacher's were writing reports and no one was teaching and so we all had a quiz in our homegroups.

So, people were putting their homegroup names on the big blackboard at the front:

10BR
10LO
10PI

We didn't put up our actual one, of course.
We went that little bit more controversial:

10FU

Oh, shutup, we thought it was funny...

Keeping consistent with this off-topic banter: my dad, when he's scribbling notes or something on a piece of paper or document, will use little writing shortcuts. One of them is "F/U" -- which means "follow-up." While working for an accounting firm years ago, he had a supervisor named "CK" (or at least, that's what everyone called him. Need I finish the story?

Mine is just as dirty.
If not dirtier...

I pride myself on the smut content of my smut.

Yes. Your smut is far and away the most highly concentrated smut around. You compress far more smut into far less words than the competition.
We expect no less than the very best smut from Puss McBride.

wow i love this quick reply box.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

who was it that made a suggestion for the quick reply box?
he rules!

Matthew Clayfield and his smutty alter-ego Puss McBride:
The smuttiest smut-vendors of the most smuttily concentrated smut in smut-town.

Hee hee hee.

I was about to say, let's have dinner. I'm such a wordsmith, I'll cook us some smutton.

But okay. Steal my joke.