A new Friday the 13th!

Tools    

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
I just now rewatched the original Halloween. I raised it to a
. If a Friday the 13th is worth more than
, please explain which one it is, and why. I've seen more than my "fair" share.
The original Halloween is the scariest horror film I've ever seen. Carpenter skillfully crafts a flick that not only features some really well done suspense scenes, but he also takes time to build up the atmosphere, making it more than just a simple slasher flick. Halloween(1978) reigns supreme because unlike the first Friday the 13th there is a good deal of intelligence involved in the proceedings, and its not just some dumb gore feast. Myers is a believable killer, and Sam Lomis is one of the coolest protangonists in horror history. So no I don't agree with your **.5 rating in the slightest. ****/**** is what I give the original Halloween, and on the four star scale Friday the 13th would probably receive either a *** or **.5.

New Line Cinema provided Bloody-Disgusting with the final first official teaser one sheet for Friday the 13th, which is the exact same poster you've already seen sans the Comic Con text. (below)

First Official One-Sheet

Comic-Con One-Sheet

anybody have any hope for this film based on what we have seen so far and what the same company done with texas chainsaw massacre(first remake was watchable,but the beggining words can't describe how bad this was)

The King of Movies
wtf was wrong with the Begining, i thought it was quit good.

i expect this movie to be awesome. i have the highest of expectations for this film and if it is like the remake of the TCM i will be over joyed.

Beware The Probe!
I'm guessing its not gonna be a faithful remake since I'm seeing Jason and his mask. I for one would like to see some more Mrs. Voorhees
Mrs. Voorhees I presume...?

I guess she traded in her phaser for a meat cleaver for this one.
At least I hope she starts off with the killin' to show her boy how it's all done.

I see it also has one of the Winchester brothers from Supernatural in it as well.
I'll definately be checking this movie out when it comes. Always loved the friday the 13th flicks.

awesome my favorite horror movie

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just curious, how do you think it compares to the Nightmare on Elm Street series?
Dam that is a tough question but I shall give you an answer. I grew up watching both series and love them loads but I do prefer good ol`Jason lol its just somthing about digging up a psychotic killer and then he comes to life with a bolt of lightening and then goes on another killing spree its just fantastic. Dont get me wrong Freddie is also awsome I would love for Freddy and Jason to be my gay dads lol

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Haha, thanks. I probably prefer Jason as well, but it's always been hard for me to put my finger on why. I think what puts Nightmare behind Friday is the element of dreamscapes etc. with Freddy's kills. For some reason those just don't do it for me as much as a resurrected psychotic killer

What I want: Leatherface vs. Jason

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
That would be awsome I think Jason would kick his ass all over texas. It would be interesting to see that, also I think it would be great to see Michel Myers Vs Jason. That good be awsome.