The Hills Have Eyes 2

→ in
Tools    

The King of Movies
Great Movie, is all i can say about this scary horror film.

I had not seen the first one, because some smart-arse critic spoilt the ending in his review, but the second one was so good iam going to see the first one any way.

If you love horror then you must go see this film.

The movie starts off slow but about 15 mins in, you are at the edge of your seat until the credits.

Watch this movie is all i can say.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I totally agree with you man this film is awsome. The most horrorfying part for me is the rape scene. That was bad. But it is a brilliant film, the 1st is also very good enjoy checking it out, totally worth it dude.

The King of Movies
I totally agree with you man this film is awsome. The most horrorfying part for me is the rape scene. That was bad. But it is a brilliant film, the 1st is also very good enjoy checking it out, totally worth it dude.
i will defently check out the first one

not as good as 1 but definitely a good flick

An area of desolate New Mexico desert known as Sector 16 has become a testing site for the U.S. military,and a group of National Guard trainees are sent in to deliver supplies.Once arrived,the unit discovers an empty camp and decide to wander around and investigate until deformed mutants pop out of the hills to slaughter the intruders.Alexander Aja's remake of Wes Craven's 1977 horror classic was exciting and gruesomely violent.This is not the case with "The Hills Have Eyes II".The film offers plenty of gore and violence,unfortunately it lacks foreboding atmosphere of dread,suspense,personality and realistic,sympathetic characters who were developed beyond average slasher movie fodder.There is a little bit of terror and quite nasty rape scene,but the characters are cardboard and one-dimensional.Still the film is much better than extremely horrible "The Hills Have Eyes II" made by Craven in 1985.

Two years after the horrifying incident with the Carter family, a militant group of soldiers search out in the New Mexican desert for a lost research facility and scientists that been missing. They soon discover as they pass beyond a hill lies the lair of the flesh-eating crazed mutant hermits that inhabit the area.

Not seen the movie yet, but came to know the plot "A group of National Guard trainees find themselves battling against a vicious group of mutants on their last day of training in the desert" and i hope it is good enough to watch the film. Also interested in Casting.