Speed Survivor 1

Tools    

I will just go with Man Thing, if it's not your favorite then I will wait for the confirmation and then I will send my goodbye post. I didn't expect this results, I was sure there would be 2 votes for someone, since Dr Tongo is in an alliance.

I will just go with Man Thing, if it's not your favorite then I will wait for the confirmation and then I will send my goodbye post. I didn't expect this results, I was sure there would be 2 votes for someone, since Dr Tongo is in an alliance.
Dr Tongos alliance members werent able to vote.

Well this sucks balls. You two were the only ones besides myself posting in here

Dr Tongos alliance members werent able to vote.

Well this sucks balls. You two were the only ones besides myself posting in here
Sorry Tongo, at work at the moment.

I just read through the posts I missed today. (Having to work for a living sucks!) I'm sorry I missed the chance to vote etc.
7thson are you going to reveal the correct answers for the Ransom Note challenge? Some of those pictures were so tortuously familiar, I really would like to know.
Can't wait to see the next challenge.

The only player in the saloon. What a tragedy.

Ive noticed no activity from anyone except this Rauld fella that begging to be eliminated. Its funny because 3 people have left before him....we might have to keep him in longer. Im curious if his angst transforms him into a Speed Survivor juggernaut.
Heh heh, no I jest. I just really do want to torture him some more.

Don Knotts' eye!!!! Aaarrrggh! I can't believe some of the ones I missed. The D in Dirty Harry. I should have gotten that.
LOL! You got so many I thought youd got all of them.

I think its just me and you. Godoggo, Gatsby, and NextScorcese havent posted in here at all.

LOL! You got so many I thought youd got all of them.

I think its just me and you. Godoggo, Gatsby, and NextScorcese havent posted in here at all.
Not at all, I had some big gaps! But I kept plugging away at it. It was sooooo satisfying when you get one. I hope there's more challenges like this one. A lot less stressful.
I hope they're still playing, even if they're not posting.
Off to work very soon. I'll look in when I can.