Legend of Zelda movie

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
well, keep plugging away at it, you never know what you might be able to accomplish. I can't be of any help to you but I'm sure if you look hard enough you will find people who share your goal and ambition and could help you. I'm gonna stop typing now before The Motivational Speakers National Union starts pestering me to join.

o i didnt mean frank miller...

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I know, just a joke because he is the big name in mature comics, but I think we are talking about two different kinds of mature.

Um, the girl who play Elizabeth IS Kera Knightly. I absolutely LOVE Legend of Zelda, it would ba an awesome movie! But what about Malon& if orcarnia little Zelda and Malon?
I adore Johnny Depp *Swoones*, but I dunno how he would as ganondorf, but it would be interesting to see.

well i guess this thing is mocing forward...any directors in the house????

There has to be millions of people waiting for The Legend Of Zelda movie to come out...the wait goes on...
As much as it may sound funny, I think Jonathan Taylor would make a good Link character, if they did him up a bit. As for Ganondorf, one of the wrestlers from WWF could do.

Originally Posted by T.H.U.G
I think they should make a Zelda movie. It would be good if it was made like LOTR, and I think Link would look a little more mature if he looked more like Fierce Diety Link. Here are some of my ideas for the characters:

Link- Orlando Bloom or Elijah Wood
Zelda- Keira Knightly
Ganondorf- Johnny Depp or Arnold Vosloo (Imhotep)
Nabooru- Michelle Rodriguez

Also I think there should be a whole new story(in hyrule) instead of basing it on one of the games. Anyone with me?

Brilliant! You couldn't have picked a better actor to play Ganondorf. Absoltely brilliant.

Originally Posted by Stallion06
I think Arnold Vosloo from The Mummy would make a great Ganondorf. He has a great attitude for the role and played Imhotep like a demon. I mean, just look at him too! His facial features frighteningly resemble Ganon.....just take a look at the nose and eyes....

I would pay to see him play Ganondorf.

Originally Posted by Stallion06
I think Arnold Vosloo from The Mummy would make a great Ganondorf. He has a great attitude for the role and played Imhotep like a demon. I mean, just look at him too! His facial features frighteningly resemble Ganon.....just take a look at the nose and eyes....

thx

The Dark Lord Reborn
Ok, first off, in my opinon, i think a zelda movie could go either way, because it would be hard to make a movie that would appeal to both movie goers and zelda fans, because face it, most of zelda is about puzzle solving, dungeon exploring, and collecting artifacts to progress the story, if the movie was strictly a movie version of this, it would be way to long and eventualy boring to watch, and regular movie-goers would hate it, and it would not do good. However, if they went to far off the zelda storyline and way, zelda fans would hate it and it would be just another crappy game to movie failure.

Now, why has no-one said this already, isn't ganondorf black? In the N64 games you just say he has a huge tan from being born and raised in the desert, but in the wind waker, and the demos seen from spaceworld 2000 (i know that never made it and became the windwaker, but still) He is undenyably black. Im sure in the realistic twilight princess, he will be black as well. So instead of all these white actors your naming (vin desile, johnny depp, the mummy) all of which i think would be horrible, shouldnt we be naming black actors, like wesliy snipes or something?

Also, for link and zelda, i say young unknown actors, putting hollywood actors in game movies as the star never work out, because it becomes about the actors and not the story, thats why I think the doom movie will suck.

in the end i hope this happens but it has to be done just right, the littlest mistake could ruin it for both movie goers and zelda fans.

promotion!!!!!!!!!

now, you got a point there. I've been writing a Zelda Movie myself and its has a little bit of everything. What I mean is, originaly, is Ocarina of Time, but I modified to so it could fit into REALITY as much as possible...this way, it can be a great movie for everyone.

Originally Posted by Sithmaster
Ok, first off, in my opinon, i think a zelda movie could go either way, because it would be hard to make a movie that would appeal to both movie goers and zelda fans, because face it, most of zelda is about puzzle solving, dungeon exploring, and collecting artifacts to progress the story, if the movie was strictly a movie version of this, it would be way to long and eventualy boring to watch, and regular movie-goers would hate it, and it would not do good. However, if they went to far off the zelda storyline and way, zelda fans would hate it and it would be just another crappy game to movie failure.

Now, why has no-one said this already, isn't ganondorf black? In the N64 games you just say he has a huge tan from being born and raised in the desert, but in the wind waker, and the demos seen from spaceworld 2000 (i know that never made it and became the windwaker, but still) He is undenyably black. Im sure in the realistic twilight princess, he will be black as well. So instead of all these white actors your naming (vin desile, johnny depp, the mummy) all of which i think would be horrible, shouldnt we be naming black actors, like wesliy snipes or something?

Also, for link and zelda, i say young unknown actors, putting hollywood actors in game movies as the star never work out, because it becomes about the actors and not the story, thats why I think the doom movie will suck.

in the end i hope this happens but it has to be done just right, the littlest mistake could ruin it for both movie goers and zelda fans.

GannonDorf doesnt look like wesley snipes!#!$!#! He doesnt look black either.

The Dark Lord Reborn
Originally Posted by lilsamuraijoe
GannonDorf doesnt look like wesley snipes!#!$!#! He doesnt look black either.
I know he doesnt look like wesley snipes, but he doesnt look like vin diesle or Johnny depp either. The great thing about actors is, they can look different if they have to. With the right stuff and slight changes, a lot of people could fit the bill of Ganondorf.

Also, I'm pretty sure ganondorf is black, and even if he does have just dark skin, they could pull it off as him being black. Varity of races work well in movies, even if he would be the only main black character.

yeah its true about the actors. I mean, with a good make up, you can make Bush look like Bin laden and other stuff. All we need is a good actor that can have a voice that can defenitly fall for ganondorf and a good attitude problem and VUALA!!! There you have it!

promo

Why the hell do you keep posting "promotion!!!" and "promo"?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

so the whole Thread starts first in the list...duh!

Duh?

I'm sorry...I didn't pass Retarded 101. I had no idea promo meant bump.

Don't even talk about making a movie out of this game...
It'll be like building a stairway to heaven- impossible to achieve