Hello

Tools    

Uh, aren't you "two" in the same house? Why haven't I seen you two online at the same time even though you're posting so near each other?

This feels like an elaborate staging.

Uh, aren't you "two" in the same house? Why haven't I seen you two online at the same time even though you're posting so near each other?

I concur, something fishy is going on.

It's not elaborate, it straight up bullsh*t.

Spare me the drama ... "oh Brandon is that you?"

"Oh yes Jarred, fancy meeting you here!"

You think we're stupid?

I register my vote to ban the IP address.

I don't know...

VG probably got mad, or he just logged off. My step dad is taking him to the mall in a little bit, maybe he's getting ready to go?

Why does this even matter? Did VG do something I don't know about that like got everybody all suspicious?

I don't know...

VG probably got mad, or he just logged off. My step dad is taking him to the mall in a little bit, maybe he's getting ready to go?

Why does this even matter? Did VG do something I don't know about that like got everybody all suspicious?
Yeah "he" posted as "you".

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Do I even NEED to say I vote for a ban?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, Ghost Hunter, you seem 100 times more mature than VG, so I'm not sure that I see it; unless somebody got some new, improved medicine.

Why is everybody personally attacking me? I'm going to go ask him what this is all about, did he really do something that bad?

Jarred just told me that everybody got mad at him because he made like 5 top 100 lists. I still don't see why you have to ban me because I'm his brother?

Obviously we don't believe you're his brother, dude. And he got in trouble for registering multiple accounts, pretending to be multiple people, and then lying about it when confronted. So someone with the same IP who claims to be related to him isn't exactly ho-hum. It's exactly the sort of thing he's been doing, and lying about, since he got here.

There's no rule against two people posting from the same household, and at the moment we certainly can't prove that you're one and the same, but everything we've seen from him (you) says that this is a sham. Sorry. If you don't like people making these assumptions about you, take it up with your (possibly fictional) brother. He's only given us reasons to doubt him.

This is pretty funny.

I didn't want to say anything at first, and I still won't...
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."