Action Movies

Tools    

The King of Couch Potatoes
Off the top of my head, just to name a handful:
Die Hard
Raiders of the Lost Ark (and the whole Indy franchise)
The Matrix Trilogy
Kill Bill (1 and 2)
Boondock Saints
The Dark Knight (Nolan's whole trilogy really)
The Bourne Trilogy
Braveheart

Those are musts for the genre. Some other great ones:
Hellboy
Face/Off
Taken
Lethal Weapon
Desperado

And a few martial arts movies:
Hero
Ong Bak
The Raid: Redemption

Im looking for a vampire movies. Anyone can suggest?

The movie should be all action and should be atleast realistic. Not like those old vampire movies. They all suck.

The King of Couch Potatoes

The movie should be all action and should be atleast realistic. Not like those old vampire movies. They all suck.
Realistic? Hmm, not really sure what your measure of "realistic" is there, especially given the entire premise of vampires is fantasy.

Have you tried the Blade and Underworld series? Those are enjoyable vampire action movies.

Another really good one is 30 Days of Night. Plenty of action and real gritty. Another one (or pair of movies) is Night Watch and it's sequel Day Watch. Russian films from Timur Bekmambetov. Unique and stylish, they're really cool movies that I'd highly suggest.

Daybreakers is a pretty good one, more in the vein (see what I did there) of John Carpenter's vampires but still an original take on the vampire genre. By the way, all vampire movies 'suck' lol.

Uggh I hated Dark Knight Rises...Dark Knight was great though...Deadly Crossing is better than both, though lol

Uggh I hated Dark Knight Rises...Dark Knight was great though...Deadly Crossing is better than both, though lol
Yeah, I understand that it pissed some people off. We all have our opinions.

I agree with all of JL's suggestions, and another one that you might like is Slayer. I didn't care for it, but it is indeed an action movie about vampires.
Also, not all old vampire movies suck because Nosferatu was awesome. Fact.

You are looking for Stake Land, a very underrated film.

Another good one is: Forsaken, a sort of like Vampire road flick. I was really hoping this one would get a sequel.

I second 30 Days of Night, it's good too.

Watch the original Fright Night & Near Dark.
The remake of Fright Night wasn't half bad, it had flaws, but not too shabby.

Also, I absolutely recommend Kolchak, the movies & TV show, vampire hunting doesn't get more realistic than this... I haven't seen the Stuart Townsend remake, so won't recommend it.

Oh, and do catch Wes Craven's Dracula 2000 & it's sequel Dracula: Ascension

You are looking for Stake Land, a very underrated film.

Another good one is: Forsaken, a sort of like Vampire road flick. I was really hoping this one would get a sequel.

I second 30 Days of Night, it's good too.

Watch the original Fright Night & Near Dark.
The remake of Fright Night wasn't half bad, it had flaws, but not too shabby.

Also, I absolutely recommend Kolchak, the movies & TV show, vampire hunting doesn't get more realistic than this... I haven't seen the Stuart Townsend remake, so won't recommend it.

Oh, and do catch Wes Craven's Dracula 2000 & it's sequel Dracula: Ascension
Near Dark is one of my all time favorites. I haven't seen Kolchak, the Dracula films you mentioned, or Stake Land, but Stake Land is in my stack of unwatched movies.