Longest Running Signature

Tools    

Who has had the same sig up the longest?

I can't even think of anyone ( myself personaly), mine's been changed so many times. There's no official way to know how long how anyone has theirs up anyways. So, we'll just have to trust everyone.

How long have you had your current sig up???

.......can't remember......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by Nikki
.......can't remember......
Ill agree there, mine are random so yeah I dont know, i just know ive got the longest running avatar (i think)

Originally Posted by Naisy
Ill agree there, mine are random so yeah I dont know, i just know ive got the longest running avatar (i think)
Yes, Naisy's GOTTA have the longest running avatar. Except maybe Chris.

Get off my island
jrs, your avatar rocks, I know someone else who used to have the same one, he was pretty cool too. Probably won't last that long though - You seem to keep changing it just as I begin to recognise it and associate it with you!

I'm pretty sure that Nikki has had that quote from the Maltese Falcon for a while. Don't remember the other bit from before though...

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!