Cutest Female MoFo?

Tools    

Past? Present? Future?
Who be your favourite of a damned fine bunch, boys?

Um, let's see. The first hottie I met here was Sadies, but then she went away...

Now, however, there are so many cuties here, there's no way to really say who's cutest.

Of course, Annie's #1 for me. But I sure think Cat, Nikki (all of them )and MovieFan are the sweets of the sweets.

BTW: N7of9's name is Nikki too, isn't it?, If it isn't, I'M SORRY...

Oh yeah, who can forget Gracie???
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

For a moment there I thought you may have been talking about the lying bitch slut.

I mean, um...

...nothing.

well for me there isnt really any question out right it is Nikster, BUT that doesnt mean that any of the others arent attractive it just means she is the most attractive to me, but I soooo dont want to offend anyone, im just being realistic to my perception, in no way do i think of her as a sex object....much no serious, see is a great friend before she is someone I would look at.

Right!

I think the time has come for Nikki to make a choice between me and Naisy. This has been going on long enough! Or not enough. I forget which. One of those two.

Blip.

I must become Caligari..!
Nikki.

Then Gracie
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I started this thread for one reason and one reason alone. To confirm that there is a God. And that God[dess] is Nikki.

wow......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...........for once in my life

I'm speechless.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

The first hottie I met here was Sadies, but then she went away...
The sad and blue little face is off the mark.
Rejoice for thou art unconsumed and unbattered.

Whatever do you mean? We chatted away like it was 1999, and I'm still whole.

Originally posted by Hondo333
Nikki.

Then Gracie

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Hey atleast i got one vote

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Get off my island
Whatever he said

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

gonna need to see some pics before I can make an educated decision