Matrix Sequel Talk

Tools    

I found this post on this site about the Matrix 2 Sequels and how they apparently are going to be bad ***!

Sorry, had to move this thread to another forum!

Yes, the sequels are going to be amazing. If you wanted to, you could probably find the general story/premise of the next two movies online, but that would spoil it, don't you think?

umm yea that link was a sex site but anyways my view on the next 2 is that they will be either

a. really awesome or
b. sucks ass cause of to much action.

because from the previews theres alot of action but you know theres a plot to but it still i dont know weather it will be good or not i am hoping it will be and i think it will be but i still have some doubts.

the matrix was a brilliant filmand if the sequal is anything like the 1st then were in for a thrilling couple of hours at the cinema.

the action factor in the second film is a worry though as seen in the trailer. There just seams to be too much of it.

Allthough things can be deciving i think the matrix reloded will havea tad too much action.

some people will say there can never be too much action in a film and i would say this most of the time. but the matrix is a different story, although i love th action scenes i'd like the story to be a big factor in it too!

A novel adaptation.
None of the posters are using enough punctuation...
Lack of capitalization killing me.

Kdog! WHY!? WHY?!

The Matrix: Reloaded will be fantastical, although I was disappointed to see the use of CGI fight scenes, but I can also see this time they were probably nessercary, for the level of action. I know there is a possibility they will be a flop but Im seriously betting they wont be

I just saw the final trailer ( the one with trinity jumping out of the window with the uzi's) And any suspicion that reloaded was gonna suck has being completely wiped out

Hi
Well, some who were uninterested in the story complained of not enough action in the first, but now that the matrix world has been introduced and is well known to all of us, i feel and hope there is more action. CGI and special effects are ok but nothing can beat old fashioned martial arts fighting like the dojo or subway scene in the first

Don't get me wrong, I'd love the movie either way but action seems to be a key factor in the Matrix movies. Also I feel Revolutions will involve more of the story and less action because of a lot of the story being about the Real World being free etc.

I refuese to comment on revolutions at this stage for the simple fact I know nothing more then the title and that in itself is no enough to decide what will and wont be good in it. I think I'll go see Reloaded and then make a decision as to what I think Revolutions will be like action/story wise.

I personally think that the sequel is not going to be that good. It will probably just be a lot of hype, and an overdone action movie with too many special effects. I think action and special effects are going to take over and forget about a good story line. I really hope I'm wrong!

I See You When You're Sleeping
It will be great, just don't anticipate too much. When you first saw the matrix, did you expect anything? Go in like that.

Originally posted by MinionTV
It will be great, just don't anticipate too much. When you first saw the matrix, did you expect anything? Go in like that.

That's very true. I will do that. I hope everyone else does that too. Thanx!

Hi
Originally posted by MinionTV
It's waaaaaaaaaay to late for me to do that.

wot certificate is it