The Matrix 2

Tools    

Don't count on the mapped out script saving the sequal. Look at the Star Wars "prequels" or whatever they are. Painfully poor movies. Painfull. And they had 20 years to come out with the "___quels".

The Future Ed Wood
they are sort of prequels but the matrix sequels were already thought out so if you liked the first then the directors did something right

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Keanu is a STUD!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/matrix_reloaded.html
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by Naisy
i wouldnt go that far, but i cant wait for this ones release!
I've never been a huge fan of his, but these movies suit him better than anything else has ever done before. He looks cool.

Originally posted by Monkeypunch
I saw the new Matrix promo last night, and it looks cool. Let's hope it is!
it's the matrix
as long as there's neo, trinity, and morphius then the matrix will RULE!
nuf said

and the matrix preview is pretty
very pretty
everybody needs to see it

Tho that poster really does nothing for me, I saw the new trailer last night. Looks pretty damn good.

Disc 1
01. Linkin Park - Session
02. Marilyn Manson - This Is the New S**t
03. Rob Zombie - Reload
04. Rob D - Furious Angels
05. Deftones - Lucky You
06. Team Sleep - Passportal
07. P.O.D. - Sleeping Awake
08. UnLoco - Bruises
09. Rage Against The Machine - Calm Like A Bomb
10. Oakenfold - Dread Rock
11. Fluke - Zion
12. Dave Matthews - When The World Ends

Disc 2
01. Don Davis - Main Title
02. Don Davis - Trinity Dream
03. Juno Reactor - Tea House
04. Rob D - Chateau
05. Juno Reactor - Mona Lisa Overdrive
06. Don Davis vs. Juno Reactor - Burly Brawl
07. Don Davis - Reloaded Suite

Hits stores May 6th.

Hi
I've been watching that final trailer over and over..sadly they don't have more than a second of monica bellucci ;\

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Word to that. I hope to God that this movie will be as awesome as it seems. It would be such a let down if it sucked.....but lets not even think about that, because I'm pretty well onvinced that it'll be awesome.

I've always wondered something, and maybe someone here could give me the answer. How come humans have to be in a Matrix? Why can't they just harvest their bodies? Do they really need the mind to be thinking about ordinary life? This is not to knock on the movie, its something I've either forgotten the explaination to or never understood.

Hi
Originally posted by Beale the Rippe
Word to that. I hope to God that this movie will be as awesome as it seems. It would be such a let down if it sucked.....but lets not even think about that, because I'm pretty well onvinced that it'll be awesome.

I've always wondered something, and maybe someone here could give me the answer. How come humans have to be in a Matrix? Why can't they just harvest their bodies? Do they really need the mind to be thinking about ordinary life? This is not to knock on the movie, its something I've either forgotten the explaination to or never understood.
I think because the humans need to be sleeping otherwise they would be awake in the real world. I guess the machines decided to give them a dream program to keep them occupied and keep their mind in that state, thats my take on it.

I have one question that might never go answered. What if you are plugged into the Matrix too long from your ship? Won't you get hungry or thirsty and die because of that? In the pods they must get a supply of that from the machines but what about in the ships? Yeah i just thought of that because im really hungry right now.