Quiz Section Revamped

Tools    

Check it out:

All the login bugs should be fixed, and many, many features have been added. All the old quizzes are there...but the results are gone...so, even if you've taken some of these before, I encourage you to take them again.

Have fun. I'll try to add more quizzes as time goes on...and yes, I do think I'll be tinkering with the layout of the main quiz page a bit (it looks a little awkward right now).

There's that word again: Revamped.

The senior citizen vampires must be at the quiz section.

In all this time you still haven't fixed question number seventeen on the Tom Cruise quiz. He's been in films from all four of those directors, so you need to take one out and add somebody else.

And you need to add a close-italics backslash after Blood Simple on the Coen Bros. quiz info box.

In the Westerns quiz on question number two, the choice should read Roy Rogers of course, not Toy Rogers.

I was trying to take the Fellowship of the Ring quiz and it froze on me when I tried to submit an answer for number fourteen.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra