Child's Play 5: The Seed of Chucky

Tools    

After years of delays, SEED OF CHUCKY is now a go! CHILD’S PLAY creator Don Mancini will be writing and directing SEED for Focus Features (ironically, the specialized indie company owned by Universal, which originally abandoned the project during the studio’s anti-horror crusade). Filming begins in Romania in March, with a release date already pegged for Halloween 2004.

For full article go to Fangoria .

you've got to be kidding me. another chucky? is it just me, or does anyone else think they would kick the **** out that damn doll. the first two were good, when you get past the annoying foster parents in the 2nd movie. 3rd, ehhh, well i can get into anything. i enjoyed it, but it was wearing out it's originality. BRIDE was interesting. different. had some funny arguing scenes between tilly and chucky that married couples will agree with, but the movie lost me at the whole, "body is anatomic."

give me a break. ugk! that's just nasty. i mean, i give props to chucky for still being able to get his freak on, but damn. ugk!

Oh please God no, not another crappy Chucky movie.
I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice, but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess i just miss my friend- (THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION)

Evolution in Progress...
This was the first movie that scared me (well whicever one i saw)... I saw it when i was like 5 or maybe 6 and I had ONE OF THOSE DAMN DOLLS, you know the my buddy dolls. God I know why i grew up with issues looking back now. But as far as making another movie...I am really undecided on this one

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
None of the Chucky movies have been real horror movie hits. So I don't expect this movie to be a big success.

Originally Posted by T-850
None of the Chucky movies have been real horror movie hits. So I don't expect this movie to be a big success.
Not many good horror movies have been big successes, IMO. I'm certainly not defending the Chucky franchise though. It's been over done, IMO.

The only time I was EVER scared of this movie, was when I was six. Looking back, how could you not beat up that stupid thing? It's no taller than my knee, one stomp. . .it's over!
And found he was eating his shoe.

Because its Romania man! ROMANIA!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MuzikQueen79
Oh please God no, not another crappy Chucky movie.
My point Queen I hate the Chucky movies they were more funny then scary I mean how can a small doll go around kiling people not possible!
I saw the bride of Chucky and that was even worst!
UG no more movies!See you around!JM I bomb all four of the movies right now they sucked big time!
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Personally, as a movie, I hate Child's Play movies.
But as something for a good laugh, I love 'em.
So I'm have mixed emotions. I might just go see it, if it's as funny as Bride of Chuckey, (which I'm hoping for.)

Personally, I liked the Child's Play movies. I think that the Bride of Chucky was a little stupid but it wasn't bad. I hope that when they release the 5th movie that they stop at that because I think that the series might be going a little too far. I still think it might be an o.k. movie though.

And this is my BOOMstick!
I liked those movies, they are something to sit and laugh at when you're bored, kind of like "The Evil Dead" trilogy. I'm actually looking forward to this one, it's not going to affect you in any way, just let it be. Plus I'm looking forward to finding out how Chucky's son "happened to be." Hope it doesn't involve what I'm thinking it will.

your right childs play is a movie to watch when your board
Its freaking funny

well, if u've seen bride of chucky, then u know how the seed came to be, yes, chucky had sex, god knows how, the thing i don't know, is how it is #5, since there was CP1, CP2, and Bride.

AICN posted the new teaser online today, but I couldn't get it to load. Maybe you guys will have more luck.

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
well, if u've seen bride of chucky, then u know how the seed came to be, yes, chucky had sex, god knows how, the thing i don't know, is how it is #5, since there was CP1, CP2, and Bride.
There was Child's Play 1, 2, and 3 before Bride of Chucky making the new one part 5.

BANNED
Personally I always found the Child's Play movies extremely frightening until around the young ripe age of 13. For some reason the doll instilled in me a fear of, red headed dolls. In a sense I grew up with the movie so in a way I always feared it. The first three were good, then came Bride of Chucky which wasn't that bad but watchable. While I agree that the series may be being pushed too far, I'd like to see what happens.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	chucky.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	2782