I watched Tag yesterday.

Tools    

I don't actually wear pants.
This here film. I have to say, it's totally bizarre, but still a well-crafted fantasy/horror. The premise kind of loses itself towards the end, but it does work, to some extent. The first scene is probably the best, because it shows how the film goes the rest of the way, and genuinely creepy.

Has anyone else here seen this film? It's available on Netflix streaming, for those interested. Totally bonkers, but engaging.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I haven't seen it, but since it's directed by Sono, I know I can expect at least a good film.

What's up with Netflix, though? People talking about it all the time. Where did the good old torrenting go?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I don't actually wear pants.
I haven't seen it, but since it's directed by Sono, I know I can expect at least a good film.

What's up with Netflix, though? People talking about it all the time. Where did the good old torrenting go?
Hopefully to the wayside. Piracy is a crime, and not one to be taken lightly.

Would any smart person like to reply?
Are you implying I'm not smart?

Well, I suppose you just make poor decisions. Piracy is illegal, and I hate that people think it's a good practice.
Fair enough.

https://tvbookmark.com/
How can you watch horrors and sleep after it???