Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

agree great suspense thriler just bought the extended version i like it that much

Full metal jacket, whicth I have high hopes for

Then If I have time afterwards Ill watch 3 women

Two of my absolute favorite films by two of my very favorite directors. You won't be disappointed.

Hello friends...
I just finished the movie THOR.Great piece of work done by Chris hemsworth(Thor).Graphics were extra ordinary and amazing view shown by the director and other team members.The movie was full of entertaining,casting was also fabulous of entire characters.

Ina
I'm going to watch The Change-up I hope it will be funny because I need something funny today

I thought it would be a lot better.
I think it's one worth passing on.
yeap, you were right the expectation were higher than the movie. can you recommend me any movie which is worth watching tonight?

yeap, you were right the expectation were higher than the movie. can you recommend me any movie which is worth watching tonight?
Don't know much about your tastes but look through my top 10 and if you ask me all of them are must sees. A couple are play instant on Netflix.
And if you're looking for a good 2011 movie pick up The Descendents

Tonight, nothing new for me, just a 'rerun' of an old favourite:

Coffee and nibbles for this lengthy odyssey.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Tonight, nothing new for me, just a 'rerun' of an old favourite:

Coffee and nibbles for this lengthy odyssey.
I only discovered this film recently and have watched 3-4 times in about 3 years.

Today I bought "The Grey" with Liam Neeson based solely on Empire's 4 star rating and "Limitless" which I ve seen before.

I Love Movies! That's all
I know I shouldnt... I know it received sooo much bad criticism... Some say its even worse than the first one...
But for the sake of my movie blog, which also requires bad reviews, I will watch "The Wrath of the Titans". Wish me luck

cheers

I'll be watching my all-time favorite, "Magnolia"