Denis Villenueve seems to be trying to be Christopher Nolan so hard

Tools    

If you scan the thread you can get a pretty good idea of how it went. More of the same: people confusing opinions for arguments and repetition of opinions for explanations.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Awww, the fun was just starting!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
More wrong then your opinions?
Look people, a self-described "action film buff" is trying to make a jab at my film taste while ostensibly sporting a top 10 films list chock-full of Jackie Chan pictures.

On the bright side, at least you watch non-English language films. Because you watch them in their original language and not dubbed, right? RIGHT?!

Hong Kong action film buff.
On the bright side, at least you watch non-English language films. Because you watch them in their original language and not dubbed, right? RIGHT?!

Yes, I do..

if I can...

Okay, excuse ME for 88 films not shipping their dvds for australia.

Hong Kong action film buff.
Look people, a self-described "action film buff" is trying to make a jab at my film taste while ostensibly sporting a top 10 films list chock-full of Jackie Chan pictures.

You are very wrong there - you can not sport a list.

Oh, and yeah, he is my favourite action star. Is there anything really wrong with that?