The Gene Wilder Quiz

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm starting to think I might have made it a tad too hard -- but I'll wait to see whether Holden takes it and what his score is first before I decide. Not changing anything, though....

I took it yesterday.

I got a 9 out of 10. The one I missed was his real, birth name which in the spirit of the quiz I did not simply look up on the internets but tried to do by memory. I was close.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Wow, Holds, good score. And I thought the real name question was the easy one. Then again, I think you recently saw Wilder on TCM's special, right? So some of this stuff was repeated there, too.

Swedish Chef -- a zero? You shame me. Tsk tsk tsk.

Hey Yoda -- so, people who take it here or on GoQuiz don't mesh together somehow then? Because that's why I didn't realize Holden had already taken it. I checked on GQ and didn't see his results there. But now I see there are a few folks who took it here -- and two of them got perfect scores! So, I guess it was not TOO TOO hard.