The Goodbye Thread

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I hope one day we can meet for real and go out and throw rocks at stupid people or something
I'll be on a ship. I can just hit them from there and they won't know where it came from.

Yeah, if I'm ever in Australia, I'll make it a point to make a trip to your part of the continent and hang out with ya, maybe have a beer or something.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I know I frustrated you sometimes on the board here, but.... Hmmmm. I was sure I had a "but" to add there. Oh well.

May you never have to utter the words "You sank my battleship!", M.R. Potatohead (O.S.M.R.).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Holden Pike
May you never have to utter the words "You sank my battleship!", M.R. Potatohead (O.S.M.R.).
Amen to that.

While I have loved this place to death, and I will never have a site that ranks up there with this one, I will always make every attempt to come back and see this place one more time.

Chris, Matt (Those are the only two that said anything about me *gazing 'shifty' eye*) - I love you guys to death, no not in that way. Your soundbytes made me feel so good. I had no idea how much you guys liked me around here (I had an idea).

Sadie, Do you Yahoo!?

Patti, Whenever you can read this, tell Ellie that Mr Potatohead says hi. You have a good one too.

Mary Lo, Tell Troy that I hope he gets over his ailment. Gonna miss your wit that made it hilarious to talk to you.

Ladies Man, well...not really gonna miss you.

For all you other MoFo's, stay cool, cherish the site and the man that brought it to you. It's been on the air for two years now, and I was happy to be apart of one year of that time frame. I can't see how I managed to get by in life before this site, you guys have been incredible with being here talking about what's going on and whatnot.

This is Kent Woods saying farewell to MoFo land. Don't start tearing up on me yet, I'll be back, to check in on you from time to time.

Love you all.