Who is voted off Tom Cruise OR Brad Pitt
68.75%
11 votes
Brad Pitt
31.25%
5 votes
Tom Cruise
16 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Well its a long standard debate at my place and with some mates, who is the best out of Brad Pitt OR Tom Cuise? only u can decide. it can be for your own reasons, looks, talent (if you think they have any) or whatever. Me and my mates have decided to let you be the decider and please get it right.

Now With Moveable Parts
He's got it all...talent and looks. The whole package is good.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
Pitt. Hands down.
personally thats my pick and i enjoyed him in se7en and all his other movies i really dont like Cruise in his effort of MI2, for the sake of my bet i hope others have your brains Chris

Now With Moveable Parts
What? Girls don't count?

I went for Tom Cruise, purely for Top Gun and Days Of Thunder. For me Brad Pitt being in a film is not reason enough (yet) to check it out but Tom Cruise has. It may be **** but i'll at least take a look. Granted Brad Pitt has been in some very good films (Se7en and Fight Club) but I think he needs a greater body of work behind him before he becomes "must see."

What? Girls don't count?
Oh, God.
I had a conversation with a teacher at school the other day that started exactly like this. It was basically about females choosing to feel opressed. The teacher was female, the main arguer was male and I'm sitting the middle shaking my head thinking, "this is bad..."

"Fabricated American"
Originally posted by filmfreak
...For me Brad Pitt being in a film is not reason enough...to check it...
I've got to disagree with filmfreak here. For me, Brad Pitt sure is reason enought to go see a movie. Case in point: Snatch. I probably never would have seen that movie if I hadn't wanted to see Brad Pitt. That would have been a tragedy. My vote goes for Brad Pitt.

-GTB

The thread's title doesn't clarify anything and as a reuslt the voting I think might show up to be a little inconsistent...

Now With Moveable Parts
I was under the impression it was," Who do you like better of the two?" Hence, Pitt.

A couple of years ago, it would've been easy to vote off Pitt, but then he was in "Fight Club," which I dig. He's good at having that stupid, clueless look on his, so I thought he was pretty good in "The Mexican" as well. But if it came down to it, i'd have to keep Cruise because of "Top Gun", so I'm with filmfreak there. Maverick and Ice made that movie! But then again, soundtrack was was off the hook and so were the Tomcat dogfight footages....hmmmm...

Knightmare, it would probably be easier if you did this "Survival" style, because then it would be easy. I've seen Pitt in interviews and he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by tiredoftraffic

I've seen Pitt in interviews and he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Wha?! Now if I said that about any of the actresses I despise, I'd immediately get this: YOU'RE JEALOUS.
I'm not saying you despise Pitt, but I wouldn't go as far as to say the man was anything less than smart. I've seen him in interviews too...he's always been able to impress me. (Then again, I was only listening from the waist, down)

Yeah, I can recall two interviews, one not such a long interview, and the other being, I think, a Barbara Walters special with J. Roberts, Andy Garcia, Matt Damon, etc. If you saw that sit down interview, it would leave a memorable impression about Pitt. I could be wrong on this one. All I have to go by is what I've seen of him off screen, and it hasn't been pretty.

I voted Pitt, because I prefer him as an actor and as everything else.

Although I'm pretty sure the results are going to need to be read backwards.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Wha?! Now if I said that about any of the actresses I despise, I'd immediately get this: YOU'RE JEALOUS.
I'm not saying you despise Pitt, but I wouldn't go as far as to say the man was anything less than smart. I've seen him in interviews too...he's always been able to impress me. (Then again, I was only listening from the waist, down)
Sades, get your mind outta the gutter Hey, I never said I despised the guy, far from it. Remember I liked him in Fight Club, and I thought he was pretty funny in The Mexican. I guess we've all seen different interviews with him, and in the ones I've seen, well, I'll just leave it at that... but maybe he was just outclassed by Roberts, Clooney, Garcia and Damon. We're just picking b/w the two, and I'd take Cruise.

ok ok i can see where some confusion came in and i apologize, i was a little a sleep at the time of creating this, ok you wote for the one you prefer, so Sades is right. Sorry ppl, but it looks like Pitt is going to win and in turn it looks like i might win the bet after all. Unless 70% of voters change their minds.