The Yell at Chris Thread

Tools    

Yeah, Yoda's the man (well, sort of. He's not even A man). I read vague description of his fight scene in Episode II (it's with Christopher Lee's character, Count Dooku)...it sounds mind-blowing. I'll be grinnin' the whole time.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Where in the monkey's uncle have you been, man?! Welcome back...even if it was just to yell at Chris.
I've been around, here and there, there and here, back and forth - sound L.A-ish doesn't it? j/k. Actually, I've just been over in the womanizing section: plastic boobs and such; and the testosterone section: Lakers section. So I've been around adding value to this forum *sarcasm up the yin yang* Haven't watched many movies in the theaters lately, just renting with some friends, watching such classics as "Road Trip" and "Dude, where's my car" :P Yep, old college buddies GTG. Road Trip was actually ok, but I think alcohol has something to do with it , so oh well...

hehe...just realized....monkey's uncle? Man it's been a long time since I've heard that - made me laugh. Glad to see all is well...

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by tiredoftraffic

hehe...just realized....monkey's uncle? Man it's been a long time since I've heard that - made me laugh. Glad to see all is well...
Well thanks for gracing us with your presence...I assure you, you never go un-noticed. All is well.

Well thanks for gracing us with your presence...I assure you, you never go un-noticed. All is well.
Thank ya, Sades. You are so hospitable and kind. You make everyone feel so welcome, and that's one of the reason's I come back.

Now With Moveable Parts
You're welcome.
There are just certian people that don't post often, but when they do...it's always a joy.

You must be a busy bee...but you always remember to pay us a visit.

CHRISSSSSSSS!!!!!!! YOU HAD BETTER HAVE A GOOD EASTER......OR, OR ....OR.....?

Originally posted by TWTCommish
You uncultured hussy! Harumph. Bah. Booooo.

It's disturbing how few people I come into contact with online know how to play chess. I don't think Mir knows either. Spud knew...and Silver knew. And so did SC...but all three needed to be reminded of the rules at least once through the game. Is chess really becoming that unpopular? It's a great game.
Hey Commish, I'll play chess with you sometime.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
You're on. You mght whoop me...but I've never been one to back down from a legitimate challenge.
Naw, i don't think I'll whoop you... it's been a while; I'm thinkin' I get whooped. I wish I could play you sometime this week, but maybe, and that's a maybe, I could play you early next week. We might be able to play sometime this week, but the reason I'm not sure is is because I'm not sure how good you are. You know how it goes, the better the players the longer the game, so a day long game won't fit my schedule btw, how did you want to play? On Yahoo! or something? Talk to you later.

Now With Moveable Parts

Naw, i don't think I'll whoop you... it's been a while; I'm thinkin' I get whooped. I wish I could play you sometime this week, but maybe, and that's a maybe, I could play you early next week.
*gasp* Movin' in on my checker buddy?! Grrr.

*gasp* Movin' in on my checker buddy?! Grrr.
Let's not get into a huge fight over this... the Commish can still be your checker buddy, just calm down... j/k

Commish, sometime next week sounds good, most likely around nighttime, if you're still up and/or on the boards. If I see you on here, we'll just play, no big...

Now With Moveable Parts

Let's not get into a huge fight over this... the Commish can still be your checker buddy, just calm down... j/k

Better be joking.
No one tells ME to calm down, Bratty Bear.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
calm down Sadie.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
and I dub thee, Smart @ss Bear.

Better be joking.
No one tells ME to calm down, Bratty Bear.

Rock God
Originally posted by patti
CHRISSSSSSSS!!!!!!! YOU HAD BETTER HAVE A GOOD EASTER......OR, OR ....OR.....?

psssst..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Commish, we will play one day, and i'm not the type to flake... Unfortunately, I've been moving and trying to get settled into my new place so I haven't had much time to devote to fun things like this. To stack things further, you're on the East Coast, so you're probably asleep when I'm still awake. So, best thing is to just catcha when i have time and you're online. Just don't checkmate me in two moves

ALL RIGHT CHRIS!!! NOW YOU'VE DONE IT.......HERE I COME HOME FROM A RUN AND I SEE A PACKAGE SITTING BY MY DOOR.........ALL IS NEED.......A PACKAGE.!!!! SOME UNSOLICITED GIFT JUST SITTING THERE.

you my dear, rock.
thankyou. i am so thrilled.......i really needed a bigscreen TV and DVD player and speaker system! and the free movie rental for life certificate is way cool as well. i don't know when i'll be able to take the first class trip to LA to play the walk-on role you've arranged for me, but i'll definitely take the cruise you set up with Oded Fehr.

p.s. really chris......thanks a lot. you are just the sweetest.
i love you man.