The Film Noir Years Quiz.

Tools    

Yup that's the one.

Close enough Lady in the Lake with Robert Montgomery. You nailed that one quick!
Gotta say these looking at camera films give me a touch of them. Far too many movies use the style these days.

Time to revive this thread Orson. Can I at least make you ask for clues with this one?
American noir made in 1957. New York paper columist persuades an unscrupulous press agent to bust up his sisters relationship.

Time to revive this thread Orson. Can I at least make you ask for clues with this one?
American noir made in 1957. New York paper columist persuades an unscrupulous press agent to bust up his sisters relationship.
Ha, I'd love to help out by asking for clues, but...ya just chose one of my Top 10 Favorite movies from my profile:

The Sweet Smell of Success

Ha, I'd love to help out by asking for clues, but...ya just chose one of my Top 10 Favorite movies from my profile:

Poo. Should have taken a look first. It seems most noirs could be in your profile.

Poo. Should have taken a look first. It seems most noirs could be in your profile.
Missed our games today spooky! I've been so busy after work.😷