Delicatessen
3.13%
1 votes
Oblivion
34.38%
11 votes
The Last Wave
32 votes. You may not vote on this poll

That one depressing movie no one wanted to talk about. Basically a tale of survival, far better than the Walking Dead could ever be, where a man and his son try to stay optimistic about the human condition. It's not really a spoiler to say this doesn't go over to well.

(Note: There's a lot of fun stuff on this site, but sometimes you guys have to remember that we haven't all been here for years, and some of us need a short explanation sometimes.)
Quite right. I'll definitely be trying to make this place a little more newbie-friendly in the near future.

Because we're doing podcasts there definitely needs to be a super nice "official" page, but my to-do list is long enough that it probably does make sense to have something in the meantime, yeah. Thanks.

Anyone that votes for Oblivion is a communist.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Is voting still up for this? I'm tempted to vote for Invasion of the Body Snatchers, since it's such a classic and I haven't seen it. But I saw the remake and it put such a sour taste in my mouth...

So I'll vote The Last Wave.